Saturday, September 18, 2010

SATURDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND & EIGHTY


Good Morning.
'
I am sure that you already know that this is one of those saturday morinngs and I would have liked to stayed in bed, but I knew that you be expecting some kind of an entry frome me. so whow did I call on for help.Prince of course, so you can blame some of these mistakes on him.
.
The first thing that I am going to do is have a cup of Sumatra x bold coffee and then go by and see Sara, Misty and Oreo at Sara's Dog Training blog and then of course smile.
.
.......
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.....usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920..
.
Today..9/18/10
Mainly sunny. Warm. High 31C. Winds light and variable.
Sunny. Warm. High 89F. Winds light and variable.
'
.
Here is one of my thoughts for today,
.
" He who spending time regretting the past loses the present and risks the future."
...
By Quevedo a spanish poet
..
It is a beautiful today here in The Tennessee Valley the tempeature at 10:20 a/m. on this saturday morning is plenty of sun and lots of birds to watch which I am doing right now with a cup of coffee in my hand. Dad
...
You know about my ramblin saturday entries, I just keep making entries untill this afternoon so just hang on if you can, we might have some fun and several cups of coffee
.
Sending love your way.
.
DAD

8 comments:

Becky said...

That picture of Prince is just precious. He looks like good morning company. Thanks for the pictures, and that lovely poem from yesterday's entry, just read it just now. Good Saturday to you!

Sara said...

I'm so glad Prince is being a good helper.

I slept in a bit this morning. Even the dogs appreciated the chance to snuggle up and sleep until the sun came up. Now, we will be going for our crisp morning walk. It is only 49 degrees outside. I might need to wear a hat!

Have a good weekend.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

There is a chill in the house after such a cool night...some areas were even expecting frost last night. I knew just where to come to warm up with a cup of coffee and get a big SMILE. I almost spilled my coffee smiling so hard at that adorable photo of Prince. He is enjoying his morning at the computer, you have taught him well. Len is out riding his bicycle. Even this chilly morning couldn't keep him from his long Saturday morning ride. He keeps track of his miles and so far this year he has rode his bicycle 5,000 miles. Soon he'll have to put the bicycle away until next year but he will try to ride until the snow falls.

You can tell fall is coming when the farmers are featuring squash and apples. Yesterday I came home with the last of the local green beans and the last of their cherry tomatoes and the first of their "sunrise" squash. I had to buy one, now I have to find out how to cook it.

If the weather warms up this afternoon we will go to visit the home of President Martin Van Buren a National Historic Site in Kinderhook, about 30 miles from here, and walk the grounds.

Enjoy a peaceful Saturday as you prepare for your Sunday meeting. ...Sara's Mom

Adirondackcountrygal said...

I didn't know or remember that you had gotten a kitten! He is adorable. By the way, I have a lot of green tomatoes left and the first frost is probably just around the corner. Any ideas on what to do with them all besides fry up a big batch of fried green tomatoes?

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good morning Dad the picture of Price is really lovely ~ hope you have a good weekend and enjoy your meetings tomorrow ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and Office Manager Prince:

SOOO adorable!!! Big huge SMILE!!! I have a squirmy kitten -- well, she's five, but she's my youngest -- on my lap as I type. She has found a new toy -- her own TAIL. Trouble is, instead of just chasing it, she catches it, bites it hard, and growls at it while she bites. Every time it moves, she does it again. That's another reason for her nickname, "Suha the Terrible" ;). Looks like your young man is more businesslike -- and he obviously does a top-notch job!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and lots of birds to watch/listen to -- love from Jamaka and family

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad! Love the pic of your cat, so cute! Thanks for the coffee.
Linda

Lynne said...

Loved Prince! Hi Dad, been awhile since I popped in for a visit. I'm home bound today, not feeling well. The weather is very nice in South Maryland today, too. I hope you are doing well enough and God Bless!