Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TUESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND EIGHTY EIGHT

Look here what Oreo has won, I am so proud of him, he is the best.
.
Good Morning.
.
I am in a Happy mood this morning, how about you. Just being able to be out of bed and able to help someone today should make us happy
.
This below is an email that I received from Sara's mom yerterday morning, and that did make me smile. Dad

.
While you were at your convention, Oreo was busy showing the judges what he has been trained to do and do so well. He came home with a few ribbons, including two Championship ones. I'd say you both had productive weekends and need a little rest today. Enjoy the morning watching all the birds at your feeder and than you and Prince deserve a nap together. ...Sara's Mom
.
Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Saint Kitts and Nevis
.
.
It is past time for to have our Sumtra bold coffee and also check on Sara. Misty and Oreo. There has been a lot of excitement at Sara's Dog Training blog the last few days.
..
Choose Thou For Me
.
Thy will dear Lord, I pray, not mine
For I could never choose aright;
My future path I cannot see
With this my dim and earthly sight.
Choose Thou for me, Oh Lord I ask
Whatever seemeth good to Thee
For I would rather rest in faith
And like a child, just trustful be.
I am afraid that I would choose
the smoothest path and bluest sky
So I would never, 'midst the storm
Hear that sweet whisper, "It is I."
And I would ask, I know right well,
A life without one single care;
Thus I would lose the soothing balm
Of coming oft to Thee in prayer.
A life without one cloud to hide
The brightness of that azure sky
Without one heart-pang or a grief,
And n'er one bitter, helpless cry.
But Thou, oh Lord, Thou knowest all
Thou knowest what I need the best;
I'll take with joy the pleasant things,
And Thy sweet will shall choose the rest.
.
By M.E. Rae
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1 ( This Cam. has moved to a new locatinn for a fer days
.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3 ( The birds have been having a good time here look at them today.
..
.Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.....usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920
.
Today..9/28/10
A few morning showers. High 22C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Showers in the morning, then clearing with ample sunshine in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page This will be helpful to you if you are poducing tomatoes, read the entire page. Dad.
.
.
Beleive it or not I am still a little weary from the recent activity. It takes an old man longer to rest than you that are younger, but it was a wonderful timee for me, and I am happy this morning.
.
This will be all now, I do hope to see you in the morning
.
" Live for others today."
.
I am send my love and the very best of wishes to yoy. Dad
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden ournal all rights reserved

3 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for posting a photo of Oreo with his ribbons. I am so proud of my little boy. He is such a good dog. I hung all his new ribbons on the wall yesterday.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

A very nice greeting this morning. Oreo sitting looking proud of his ribbons. He and Sara worked very hard and they were rewarded for their hard work. Sort of like you with your tomatoes. I know if you entered a few of your Brandywines in a competition, they would win a blue ribbon.

I can believe you are still weary after 4 busy days away from home. I always find it takes longer to get back into the old routine after a vacation or a visit to or from friends and family. We used up so much energy enjoying every moment and than our bodies and minds tell us it is time to relax, be a bit lazy, and renew ourselves. Prince worked hard looking out the window and pacing while you were gone, so he will be very happy to relax with you today as he gets back into his favorite routine.

Choose Thou for Me is a lovely reading for this rainy morning and one I hadn't read before. A needed one, as this week is the first anniversary of our son-in-law's tragic accident. Thanks for sending us your love and best wishes. And now I send you hugs and my love and best wishes. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and sweet Prince:

That is a wonderful poem you shared with us and may we all reflect on it and take it to heart!

Glad to see your weather is nice today. Ours is cooler than yesterday, but still hot and humid. Yesterday broke records. Anything is a relief now!

Hoping you all have a relaxing and comfortable day -- much love to you all, and special purrs to sweet, handsome PRINCE from Jamaka and fams