Monday, September 13, 2010

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND SEVENTY FIVE

Good Morning.
.
I am going to do my best to be easy to live with this day It seeme like that most mornings there are always some things comeing up that we do not expect, especially monday mornings , so today I am going to face it with a big smile, it may not be easy for me, but it could be easier on you. DAD
.
Now I am needing my Sumatra x bold coffee and a visit with my good friend Sara at Sara's Dog Training blog. Sara is so faithful in keeping me up to date on Misty and Oreo, I will never understand how you seem to do it so well. But I do thank you for is Sara. DAD
......
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
DAd's Outdoor Web Cam #3
......

Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.....usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
Today..9/13/10
..
Abundant sunshine. High 30C. Winds light and variable.
Abundant sunshine. High 86F. Winds light and variable.

.
I hope that all of you had as good quite weekend as Mary,Prince and I did. Mary and I was of course in our meeting which we enjoyed and it was so helpfll to me. I want to use things that were spoken to help me be a better boy this week.
.
After our meeting Mary treated me to a chicken dinners, you know one of tose Colonel Sanders dinners, I am sure that you know that he started that busines many years ago in Kentucky not many miles from Knoxville.
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS

Sara's Dog Training

Shooting My Universe
Snowflakes and Dear Ones
Starbucks Coffee
.
Tennessee Granddaddy ..Jim always has something to make you smile. Dad
.
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
.
This link below is one of my most important links along with my three Cams. It helps me do what I love to tell you how to do " Prodce Tomatoes " please read to the very end for best results, DAD
.

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.
I am going to let this be all for this monday morning. I have enjoyed talking with you and I hope that I will be able to come back in the morning. I do feel good and my mood is HAPPY

Mary and Prince along with Dad send Love and good wishes to all of you.
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

6 comments:

Sonya said...

Hope you have a great Monday today and that nothing unexpected greets you. Wonder why Mondays are like that? lol

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's always great to start the day with a smile and a good cup of coffee. It looks like it will be a great day here at my house. I hope yours is too.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

A chilly one here..mid-50s. Yesterday I even replaced 90% of the screens with the storm windows... it immediately felt warmer. A cup of your hot Sumatra is making this morning feel real good. If the sun comes out today I will work at picking up the last of the crab apples from the backyard. I hope your day will included an easy outdoor project.

A bucket of fried chicken was a great treat. Wish I could make chicken like that. Today I plan to make some Baked Garlic Fish using the fresh garlic I purchased at the garlic fest on Saturday. I tasted so much garlic at the fest that my mouth and stomach needed 12 hours to calm down. I bought 3 different varieties from the dozen varieties I tasted. I also bought some delicous "Maple Butter". Yum! Upstate NY may be cold but because of the cold nights and warm days we make some really great maple syrup.

I hope you have a great day. I am eager to get a lot done today...if I do, it will be a great day for me. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
Warm greetings to Mary and Prince, as well.
In Thailand, I learned that there are many, many varieties of bananas. I bought long yellow ones to feed to my young daughter. My neighbors were quick to tell me that they were the worst food for babies and that the small plumb bananas were baby food. Then I met you and learned that there are many varieties of tomatoes and an art to tomato growing. Today, I find out that the humble garlic is not so humble and it, too, comes in varieties. I want to sample them all, then maybe my cold will go away. Enjoy the day. Aloha, Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince!:

So glad to hear your weekend was a good and a profitable one. You are such an inspiration to us, Dad -- you may be one of the only people I know who says they "love Monday mornings"! ;)

I'm enjoying my coffee, thank you! and thinking about another cup. But first I have to fold the wash and make up the bed. Hope your afternoon/evening is a good one. Love to you all, and big PURRS to the Prince from Jamaka and fams ;)

Sara said...

Oh, Kentucky Fried chicken is the best! Hope you had some biscuits too.

This is my fisrt full week of school. Today went by very quickly. Not enough time in a day to get everything done. I guess some things will have to wait!

Oreo and Misty enjoyed spending lots of time outside when I got home. The weather is perfect for running, playing, or just gazing into the woods (that's Misty's favorite activity!).

~Sara