Friday, November 19, 2010

FRIDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY

© 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.

" Love others more than you love yourslf"
...
Good Morning.
.
Should I say this is my day, no more journals to write untill monday morning, why did I not do this sooner. I feel so much better, more relaxed. And I am able to spend more time outside with my Wildlife Habitat.
.
BrushStrokes
Dad's Airplane Flying Days
Dad's Grocery Store Days
Dad's Memoirs
.
This morning I am going to ask about you before I get to talking about this old selfish man, it seems that the most that I write is what I done or am going to do. Now tell me how you are feeling, I am going to guess that your mood is Happy and that you have lots planed for this weekend, did I get any of it right ?
.
Yesterday Sara told us about Misty being sick, I am hoping that she is feeling better this morning. I love her. The best way to see for our selves is to go to Sara's Dog Training blog and see Sara, Misty, and Oreo. Thanks Sara for the good job that you are doing. DAD .
.
.Weather.
.
The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code .
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
,
..If you will read it from the start to the very end I am sure tha you will say thank you .

.
..Here below is where you can go to enjoy seeing the birds , and a few more things around Dad's house.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3.
..
I am very proud of these 3 Cam's without them I would have nothing.
.

Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
.

. I want a cup of Starbucks Sumatra x bold .DAD. All for now, I will be close to home all day, if any thing new happens.
..
I hope to see you early monday morning.
.
" BE GOOD"
***************************
At 9:18 a. m. it is a beautiful day at Dad's tomato garden, the tempeature is 43 and lots of sun, we had better enjoy this, it won't be here long. Dad,
***************************
. NO Journal on saturday, I am going to miss you. DAD
..
BYE BYE DAD
.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Glad you're looking forward to your weekend off, Dad! Hope you get some nice weather to enjoy it even more, but no matter what the weather, you are a hero to all those creatures who visit your habitat and find a welcoming place to eat and drink and rest. REMEMBER, nobody is expecting that you have to come and write in the journal every day from Monday to Friday, just write a little bit if you feel like it! None of us want the journal to ever be a chore for you, we want you to enjoy life!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I do hope your Friday is a fantastic one and that you enjoy your weekend too. It is very cold here this morning but I do believe the sun will shine later on and warm us up some. That is a great thing indeed.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

The sun is shining brightly here in Philadelphia. A perfect day for visiting Longwood Gardens with family.

9I can smell the coffee brewing and I just had to stop by to see how you are doing and have a cup with you.

It is not too often we find your mood to be anything but HAPPY. You are so positive and cheerful and giving (never, ever selfish) that is what makes us come back everyday. You set us straight for the day ahead.

Have a wonderful day and a refreshing weekend. ...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad enjoy your weekend I hope it is a blessed one for you ~ I will lookforward to hearing from you on Monday ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming: Oh, that sounds great -- more time to let Prince warm your lap and maybe take a nap or two with him curled up beside you! Hope you have a lot of birds to watch together over the weekend, as well. ;) You know we love your journals, Dad, but you're so right --it's important to get the priorities straight and the first one has to be our loved ones!

Enjoy your weekend and safe journeys...love from Jamaka and fams >^^< <3

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince!:

Just thought I'd stop by on CATurday and say hi to you all. Glad to see the posting bug did not get you, Dad. ;) Enjoy your weekend, al1! Love, Jamaka and fams

PS I almost forgot: http://www.WrightwoodCalif.com has interactive webcams and you may enjoy seeing this beautiful little community 5 miles "up the hill" from where we lived in the Mojave. Wish we were there now <3

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad,
I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Mine is going great! I am very excited because Starbucks is now carrying the "Christmas Blend" this is my FAVORITE Starbucks coffee. I will be brewing some of it for myself before I head off to work tomorrow morning! Linda