Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WEDNESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY EIGHT

..
Good Morning.
.
My mood is happy this morning, how about you.
.
" Happiness is inward, and not outward, and so, it does not depend on what we have, but of what we are"
.
I like this little thought above and maybe we should talk along that line ths morning. The need of being calm and content in this cold and cruel world. Mary and I are so glad for our wednesday night bible study, We are studying Exodus chapters 11 and 12, these little meetings seem to help me to keep going in the right direction.
...
One of my friends told me that he knew that it helped to worry- he said, " Nothing that I worry about ever happens "
.
We had a wet windy day on tuesday,when I began this journal at 3:oo a.m. the rain was comming down hard and it lasted untill a little more than an inch had fallen.I hope for a better day today, and I think that the predicton is for a sunny day.
.
p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 . .The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code.
.
Today..11/17/10
Plenty of sun. High 16C. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 61F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

.
Old age must have caught up with me, why can't I remember things that I need to do sooner, one of them and the most important is to find out how Sara,Misty and Oreo are doing, from what we hear from Sara every day, they seem to be doing good. Sara enjoys these Shelties so much and I am glad that those shelties love her very much. Why wait click this Sara's Dog Training blog and we will be there. Dad.
.
And now I will get that x bold coffee ready, sit down and I will pour. Dad.
.
This link below will be a lot of help to use it or keep it for your next season..Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page

..Here below is where you can go to enjoy seeing the birds , and a few more things around Dad's house.
...
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
...
.
I hope that you will look at Cam. # 1 today, we have changed the view, it nows shows our flag, and some other interesting things, We hope to have it lighted for night viewing soon.
.
RECORD RELICS. Here is a link that you will enjoy.
.


Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together

Shooting My Universe

.
Don't you wish that I would stop, well I am, but as usual I will be staying close so that I can update.
.
I haven't told you too "Be Good" for a long time well I am telling you that now.
See you in the early morning. Please remember my side panel.
.
BYE BYE DAD.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Good morning, Dad! I wanted to thank you for the two quotes you shared. Both of those are things I need to hear and remember. I'm not much of a gardener, so I don't come here for tomato advice so much, but I sure do enjoy reading the thoughts that you share with us. Thanks for taking such good care of your readers and helping us to remember what is important and how much we have to be thankful for. The world is a much sweeter place because of you.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I could not say it better than Becky. Wonderful quotes that remind us to think and act on what is important in life.

I have been working at decluttering my house and at the same time decluttering my mind, using suggestions from ZenHabits. With the work just beginning I am amazed at how much calmer I am. We need so little to be happy.

I hope the rains have stopped and you can get out to fill the feeders for the birds. Prince probably likes rainy days. He gets to have you, Mary, and more treats. Have a peaceful, happy day. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Dear DAD,
I had to laugh when I read what your friend had to say about worrying and nothing happening. We do waste much time in worry. It is best to stay away from it. Have a lovely day and a good evening at Bible Studies.
Aloha....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:

Your friend has an interesting way of looking at life -- would that we could all say the same of everything that concerns us, yes? I agree with Sara's aunt on this. ;)

The rains will bring some beautiful roses and make your Wildlife Habitat very friendly for the visitors! Hope you are enjoying a sunny day today. Wishing you love and safe journeys tonight,plus special PURRS for sweet Prince, Jamaka and fams >^^<