.
We were away from home most of the day yesterday so I am not really prepared to write a journal ( I never am prepared, I just sit down here and write whatever comes to me)
.
But you know how much I love my Sumatra x bold coffee, and then go an check on Sara, Misty and Oreo at Sara's Sara's Dog Training blog. It might help me think a little better Misty has been sick, I hope to find Misty improved this morning. " Hang in there Misty" DAD.
.
I was real tired at bedtime last night, it was an exhausting day, but after a night of rest I do feel better, I don't feel like that I could whip a wild cat, but I think that I could handle Prince, And you may not believe this but it is true he is here watching the keyboard as I write, and the clock says 3;10 A.M. He is about as crazy as Dad, don't you think.
.
.
Mary and I will be out of town most of the day on November 11. We will be in Nashville at the Vanderbilt Hospital, You may be aware that Mary has a problem with Parkinson's Disease and she was advised by her local doctor to go to Vanderbilt. She keeps in touch with her doctor by email between visits to see him.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
. p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 . .The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code.
..
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page -- this is the page to read if like to produce something beautiful.
,,
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
...
Please do not forget the three cams. above, you can get a lot of pleasure watching the birds and sometimes a glimpse of old Dad.
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together This is Marys blog, I have been trying to get her too start posting again, maybe you can help me convince her. Her email is white 6416m @aol.com Dad
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy, This is my son Jim. Dad.
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
.
I should stop at this for today, I know that I have left a lot out that I should have said, but as I have told you before you know all about this journal, so just roam around any where you want to go, you are welcome there.
.
Sending my love and good wishes until I see you in the morning.
.
BYE BYE DAD
.



4 comments:
DAD,
Thanks for asking about Misty. She is doing ok, and I am hopeful that this new medicine will have her feeling 100% soon. You wouldn't know she was sick. She still loves to eat, bark, and go on walks, which we are about to do now! The time change has brought us back our morning light.
Hope you and Mary have a good day.
~Sara
You all will be in my neck of the woods on Wednesday. Be sure and wave at the Mt. Juliet exit (our home exit) and then be sure and wave as you pass by Spence Lane exit on your way into town-- as my work street is off that exit. Have a safe trip. I know that is tiring. Hope Mary is doing ok and that the doctor can help her. They have cutting edge docs at Vanderbilt. You all take care!
Sonya
My blog is:
http://mymellowpages.blogspot.com/
Good Morning DAD...
We all enjoy Monday morning more because you are back smiling at us. And, I look forward to a Sumatra x-bold break with you and your Cams and sidebars. You had a bright red cardinal visiting your feeder and I think he may have been peeking in the window at PRINCE.
I am home now and, like you, I returned tired but after a good night sleep I am beginning to feel myself again. I wish a good night sleep was all Mary needed to feel good again. I agree with Sonya that Vanderbilt has cutting edge technology and doctors. She is in good hands. It must be comforting for her and for you to be able to reach the doctor on an as need basis by e-mail. What a wonderful service. Your bloggers may want to read your son Jim's "Joke of the Day" at tennessee granddaddy.
Rest today. You need it and Prince missed you yesterday and wants you near today. ...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, helpful Prince:
Healing prayers and thoughts for you, Ms. Mary -- I am glad to see your friends' confidence in the hospital and staff where you are going. (O) hugs for you :)
Dad, it gives me great pleasure to know that you have such able help in Prince, always at the ready to proofread and edit. ;) We couldn't get much done in life without our beloved cats' help, could we?
Your friend Steve has some beautiful photos of Snow Bunting bird. And I see from your friend's post that you have cardinals! How wonderful that must be for all of you, especially Prince! ;)
Hope you all enjoy a relaxing afternoon/evening. Love to you all from Jamaka and fams <3
Post a Comment