Good Morning
.
How are you feeling on this Wednesday morning. I think that I am doing fairly well, no problems that I am aware off, I am looking to have a good day, tonight is our bible study night. We are studying Exodus, chapters 9 and 10. Reading about Moses and the children of Israel has been a great help to us .
.
Mary and I are going out of town tomorrow, we will be in Nashville, Tn. Mary's doctor is at the Vanderbilt hospital. We will be back in the evening, and while we are away my next door neighbor and body guard will be watching over the tomato garden. Dad.
RECORD RELICS. Here is a link that you will enjoy..
.
Hey, I have played around and forgot our coffee, I will get it in the pot and while it is perking we can all go by and and see Sara, Misty and Oreo. it's no trouble just click here Sara's Dog Training blog and see how things are going at their house. Dad
.
.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page -- this is the page to read if like to produce something beautiful.
..
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
.. The Wildlife Habitat letting you see a lot of beautiful birds are on Cams 2 and 3.Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3.
..
Please do not forget the three cams. above, you can get a lot of pleasure watching the birds and sometimes a glimpse of old Dad, and if you don't want to look at him that early in the morning you can look the other way.
Ecobirder
Glen in AustraliaI
.
I think that I should stop, but as usual I will be close home today and you might see me again.
.
" Love thy neighbor as thyself "
.
BYE BYE DAD
14 years ago



2 comments:
DAD,
I love your list about growing older. I have a 14 year old student who really can relate to number 4. He HATES algrebra, no matter what I do to try and make it easier.
I hope you & Mary have a safe trip to the doctor tomorrow.
~Sara
Good Morning DAD...
I am happy, the sun is shining through my windows this morning. Sitting in the sunbeam with a cup of x-bold and reading some of Will Rogers Philosophy has put a big smile on my face. Will Rogers was a talented man..cowboy, actor, writer, lecturer. He had a way with language and his humorous policital and philosophical writings are still loved today.
Sounds like you have a nice neighbor who checks on things while you are gone. Your trip to Nashville will be less stressful because you know Prince will be looked after as well. Be sure to tell Prince he will have a visitor who will bring him treats. Safe travels tonight and tomorrow. And may Mary's doctor find her to be making good progress with the treatment she is receiving. Hugs to both of you. ...Sara's Mom
Post a Comment