Monday, November 22, 2010

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNRED THIRTY ONE

Time is so precious- do not waste it.
.
Good Morning
.
"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."
(I do not know who said this. It is a beautiful thought)
.
Well this is Monday morning and I am back as promised, and I am glad to see you, it seems so long since last Friday. I know that 5 daily entries are enough for me to handle.
.
Hope this will be a good day for everyone, and that you take time to Relax and rest during the day, life is too short for us to just rush through, enjoy your life to the fullest, and do all that you can for others, when the day ends you will feel better about it, we are glad for our Heavenly Father that Is looking down on us from above, nothing is hid from Him.
.
The first thing that I like to do each morning is to go see my three friends, Sara, Misty and Oreo, and since I have not heard from them since Friday I am in a little hurry to get there this morning and see how every thing is going, I am going to click on Sara's Dog Training blog and get the latest, I hope that Misty is better, she has been sick. Dad.
.
.Weather.

The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code .
.
Today 11/22/10
Mix of sun and clouds. Near record high temperatures. High 23C. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Partly cloudy. Near record high temperatures. High 74F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.
If you will read this above it from the start to the very end I am sure that you will say thank you .
.
Here below is where you can go to enjoy seeing the birds , and a few more things around Dad's house.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
I am very proud of these 3 Cam's without them I would have nothing. I try to keep them the best that I can, if you have any problem please let me know at white6416r@aol.com and I will help you DAD
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS

Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual. A good recipe for today.
.
I know that I have not had very much to give you this morning, but I don't want to wear you out reading nothing, but do remember Mr. Side panel, I warned him that he may have a lot of business today.
.
This is all, but as usual I will be close home all day and will bring you any updates.

. " Love thy neighbor as thyself "
***************************************
.This is really not an up date but I meant to have this up above. I was in our Sunday Morning meeting yesterday when I should have been in my bed. For a while I have been bothered with my throat, not able to speak or sing, I thought that my doctor had fixed that, but is has come back I hope only temporarily, I do feel some better this morning, DAD
********************************
This is a real update, how can this be, December will be here in 8 days, and we have the most beautiful weather that you could wish for a tempeature of 67. blue sky, just a slight breeze. No I am not complaing just enjoying it. And my voice is back. as good as ever.DAD.
********************************
BYE BYE DAD

4 comments:

Sara said...

It is nice to hear from you after the weekend.

Misty is doing well. Not 100%, but I think she has improved a little bit. SHe enjoyed some outings on Saturday and Sunday, and is getting lots of extra attention.

ENjoy your Monday!

~Sara

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I am so glad the 5 day blog is allowing you more time for peace and relaxation. I agree with slowing down and taking time for others. Because of your advise I took the time to travel and be with family instead of worrying about getting ready for Thanksgiving. And I am so thankful. It was such a wonderful 3 day visit with 5 lovely smiling, gentle, happy women who shared stories that were helpful to others. Today I will shop early and then spend time with local friends. No need to rush...all will get done.

I stopped by the feeder this morning and not a bird in sight. Everything looked still and a little dark. I think the birds were taking your advise too and sleeping in a bit.

Have a nice Monday. Hugs to you and Mary and gentle strokes for Prince. ...Sara's Mom

madcobug said...

HI Dad, I saw you working in your garden spot just now. That sunshine is good for you as long as you don't overdo it. I am sending up prayers that your throat will get lots better and will soon be well. Maybe it just needs some of that good Thanksgiving dinner. I hope you and your family have a great one. Hugs to you and Mary, Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and Prince Charming:

That lovely warm, sunny weather, some good coffee and maybe a tomato or two should keep your voice strong, Dad, yes? Glad you have been relaxing and also learning -- we need both, don't we, for a full life? Hope you all enjoy your holiday and love to everyone from Jamaka and fams <3