A picture of one of my tomato garden of a few years ago..
Good Morning
.
.
Yes it's Dad on this Saturday morning, I love Saturdays because I know that we we are going to be able to relax a little, and Mary and I do enjoy our Suunday morning meeting, so our plans are about the same as usual, meeting, then a lunch at home, and then spend the afternoon playing with Prince. He will love that.
.
This afternoon is going to be a little different, a friend of ours whose home is in Jonesboro, TN. passed away and we intend to go to his funeral It is around a 100 miles to Jonesboro.
.
I try to have my coffee real early, and then I go to read what my friend Sara has to tell me at Sara's Dog Training blog. I have never been disappointed, neither will you. DAD.
.
My mood for today 11/06/10 is ( Happy).
My mood for today 11/06/10 is ( Happy).
..
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
. p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 . .The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page -- this is the page to read if like to produce something beautiful.
,,
...
Please do not forget the three cams. above, you can get a lot of pleasure watching the birds and sometimes a glimpse of old Dad.
.
It is hard for me to know what to write on Saturday, you know your way around this Journal, just make yourself at home and I will see you Monday if my life is spared.
.
" Come ye your selves apart and rest a while, Weary I know it of the press and throng. Wipe from your brow the sweat and dust of toil, and in My quiet strength again be strong"
.
This above is from one of our hymns.
.
BYE BYE DAD
.
It is 4:34 pm and I just want to tell all of you good night and I hope to see you Monday morning with a cup of tea in one hand and a cup of tha x bold starbucks in the other and a smile. Tell grand Ma to bring you a goose feather bed if you need it. I do here it will be 25 tonignt
BYE BYE DAD.



3 comments:
I saw some birds at your feeding on your cam today. It looks like a good day. Take care
Good Morning DAD...
The boys are out getting their annual flu shot and I have time to stop for a cup of Sumatra with you. So sorry that you have lost a friend, one special enough to make the long drive to say your farewells.
It is a perfect sunny fall day in NJ.. a good day for the grandsons to watch a football game. My time with these wonderful boys is coming to an end but I plan to be back for a day or two around the 18th.
I noticed a lot of snow up in the Great Smoky Mountains...signs of winter already!
I hope on the drive to Jonesboro the car is filled with sunshine and out the window you see many bright shining fall leaves to help bring forth sunny memories of your friend.
Prince loves Sundays just as much as you. You get quality time at your meetings and he gets lots of quality time in the afternoon. Give him an extra treat from me.
...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and Prince Charming:
Loved your poem today, Dad -- very appropriate to the way I'm feeling and good to take a moment to realize, yes?
My condolences for your loss of your friend. Safe journeys there and back, to bid him farewell. (<3)
Wishing you all a relaxing and refreshing weekend, and lots of play and purrs for the sweet Prince from Jamaka and fams ;)
Post a Comment