Tuesday, November 23, 2010

TUESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY TWO

" Time is precious- do not waste it"
.
Good Morning.
.
We have made it through one of those 5 days, and I believe that we are going to make it this tuesday.
.
How are you feeling this morning, and what is your mood like, I am sure that it is happy.
.
I am feeling much better this tuesday morning, my throat is alright now, if you could hear me I would sing you a song, it is so bad when this happens to me. I have been going outside some of these cold mornings without my sweater on, I think that is what caused this on Sunday, Sweaters when I leave my offce from now on. DAD .

Here is a link that you will like. From Joan.
.
. . The link that Joan is talking about tell about tomatoes being so good for you, I had to leave the link out, it would not work for me, Sorry Joan. DAD
..
This link above sent to me is so true, I think that I have proved it for myself over the years. I am going to find out more about it today and post it here. Dad.
. )
.
Tomato Casual usualy has a lot of information every day, I am sure that there will be somthing there today, Dad.
.
My three friends Sara, Misty and Oreo are going to think that I have forgot them, but never, I was just talking about tomatoes, and couldent find a stopping place, but her I am. anxious to hear see those two smiles that I see every morning when I go to Sara's Dog Training blog. Misty I hope that you are still improving.I love you Misty. Dad .
.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html

This above is the world time zones
.
I had a little spare time yesterday and instead of taking a nap I decided to look at my three out door cams below.

.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1 . Showing our flag, a side view of the garden and the grave sites of Scottie and Princes at the bottom of the flag pole.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2 . This one shows the site of our tomato garden, with a few bird feeders up front, beyond that is my space for my 2011 year tomatos, it is being prepared.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3 . And this is the favorite of many, showing some of my Wildlife Habitat feeders and fountain. Many birds feeding up close where you can tell what kind they are.
...
I hope that you can enjoy these as much as I have. DAD.
.
Here is a link below that I like to show every day. it has so much good information about producing tomatoes and Smiles, and that is what I am here for. Dad
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page Please read to the end of the page.
.
.Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual' .
.
This is going to be all for right now, but I will be around close if any thing else important comes in.
.
All that I can think off is : "Be Good"
.
BYE BYE DAD.

4 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

It would be nice to have those 60 degree temperatures for Thanksgiving week. But, we will have temps in the low 40s and with the winds tomorrow it will feel like 20. So, I plan to finish up my grocery shopping this morning and then stay in cooking and baking and cleaning until Thanksgiving. Of course I'll take time to stop by and visit you and the habitat. With the cool temps we are seeing very few birds up here.

When out shopping today I will pick up a bottle of tomato juice. The article said tests showed 2 glasses of tomato juice a day makes for strong bones and prevents osteoporosis. At 97 you appear to have very strong bones...must be all those tomatoes.

So sorry to hear about your voice. Do wear a scarf when you go outdoors. That is what I do when working outdoors in the fall. Even if I don't wear a jacket I'll wear a scarf and it does help. The only time I drink tea and enjoy it is when my throat is sore. Maybe today you should drink tea with honey and leave the x-bold coffee for me.

Hope you have a peaceful day. ...Sara's Mom

madcobug said...

Glad that your throat is better this morning. I noticed that you had on a sweater yesterday.
Have a nice day. Helen

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
I'm so sorry to hear that you have been feeling bad. I would always grab that sweater also! It's been pleasantly warm here the last few days. We got a little rain over night, but I hear they are calling for colder temps by the weekend. I hope you & all your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and sweet Prince Charming:

A sweater sounds good, and a scarf, too, to protect your voice, yes? I know I run out without one too, but sometimes I regret that, so I have one put out for today when I go out. ;)

Looks like rain over your way today? Good for the future tomatoes!

Hope you have a warm, comfortable and relaxing day. Love to you all, and special PURRS for His Softness >^^< from Jamaka and fams <3