Monday, November 15, 2010

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY SIX

Jim says,"The biggest trout was 3 1/2 pounds. One of the catfish weighed 5 pounds."

"BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD"
.
Good Morning.
.
. The day of the week that I like best, it is like a new start a clean sheet, a new chance to prove ourselves. So let's all of us do our best today, this includes old Dad.
.
I am so well pleased with my new 5 day plan of writing this journal, Monday through Friday, you may find me a little easier to get along with and not being in a bad complaining mood so much of the time, I think that Mary has already saw a little change, I saw her with a little grin on her face yesterday.
.
I am sure that you know that young man above with that string of fish. If not, it is the best son that I have, Jim and he likes to fish as much as a "cat loves cream ". I tried to find out which TVA lake he was fishing in and he would not tell me,DAD.
.
This below is very good, please take time to view.
....
Turn your speakers on then just.
Sit back and enjoy!! You don't have to be Irish to enjoy this...absolutely beautiful.
.
Be sure to watch the entire video.....
.
http://www.andiesisle.com/ThisBlessingIsForYou.html .
.
It is time for our coffee and while it perks we always go to Sara's hour and check on my friends, Misty and Oreo. And they never fail to cheer me up. just click on this for me Sara's Dog Training blog and look at that smile. Thanks Sara. DAD.
.
One of the reasons that I am here is to talk about tomatoes, so I had better get at it.
.
This link below will be a lot of help to use it or keep it for your next season.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.
Here below is where you can go to enjoy seeing the birds , and a few more things around Dad's house.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
..
I said above that one of my reasons for being here was tomatoes, the other one was to help spread our smile around the world, and I think that we have done that.
..
I have a smile album in this journal, are you in it, well just smile and send it to me. Dad
.
Dad's Smile Album

.
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
.
" Conclude the day with God "
.
.Thy sin to him confess. Trust in the Lord's atoning blood , and plead His righteousness "

.
BYE BYE DAD

6 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I think fishing makes Jim as happy as tomato gardening makes you. You had a good crop this year and Jim had a good catch this year. Both of you can rest now and dream about an even bigger and better year next season. Will there be "fish" on the table this Thanksgiving???

The Irish Blessing is so beautiful...the photos made me long to back in Ireland and the music and Romy's recitation of the blessing makes it all so peaceful.

Enjoy your day with a smile on you face and peaceful thoughts. ...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

What a wonderful catch Jim had ~ those fish look great ~ and The Irish Blessing was lovely ~ hope you are having a good day ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
Late afternoon must be the squirrel's favorite time to dine on bird seeds. He is getting so fat. He probably won't fit for long in the hole in his tree. (Cam 3) Thank you for the lovely Irish Blessing. The coffee is good. Smiles and good cheers to you, Mary,and Prince. Aloha.....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:

Very glad to hear Ms. Mary is SMILING today! Having PRINCE in the family would make that easy, I know. ;)

The Irish blessing is very beautiful -- a poor country but rich in beauty and in creativity. My European ancestors came from there.

Wishing you all a beautiful and relaxing week, with love, Jamaka and fams

Becky said...

That is quite a nice boat that Mr. Jim has there! Easy chairs and everything! Do you ever go out with him?

Sara said...

Jim always has an impressive catch!

It seems like your whole family is full of smiles this week.

Misty & Oreo got two walks in today, and on our second one, we saw our deer family. It is always nice to check in with them, and make sure they are surviving hunting season! The baby deer have grown so big already.

See you in the morning!

~Sara