Tuesday, November 16, 2010

TUESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY SEVEN

" Begin the day with God"
" Time is so precious-do not waste it"

Good Morning
.
How are you feeling this tuesday morning ? We made it through monday and we are sure that we are going to have another good day. I am enjoying my new 5 day plan so much, I am feeling much better. But there is one thing that I am not going to change, that is the time that I write this Journal, it will still be 3 A.M. I am always awake at that hour, usually feeling good and anxious to get to work. And I have always enjoyed the quietness of the early morning, best time to meditate.
..d
Very often you hear me say, What should we talk about next ? I think that I know this morning. I need a cup of Sumatra x bold coffee, and I have a few friends that are like me on that, and then I want to stop in and see how Sara, Misty and Oreo are getting along. They are my friends. I just click on this Sara's Dog Training blog and I wish that you would look at those two smiling faces that come up. How can you keep from smiling. DAD.
.
.
This link below will be a lot of help to use it or keep it for your next season..Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .
.
Here below is where you can go to enjoy seeing the birds , and a few more things around Dad's house.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Snowflakes and Dear Ones
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
.
.
To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!
.
RECORD RELICS. Here is a link that you will enjoy. .
.
p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 . .The link above will give you our local weather report. And your own if you will type in your zip code.
.
Today.11/16/10
Cloudy with showers and thunderstorms.. High 17C. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Showers and thundershowers likely. High 63F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

.
This is all for right now, but I will be near by all day for any updates.
.
It is now 2:28 PM in Tennessee, It was raining real hard at 3 A.m when I was writing my journal this morning, and it just now has started to clear up. A dreary lonsome day. DAD
.


" Wasted years will come again no more"
.
BYE BYE DAD

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm glad all is well there in your part of the world. I made it through another Monday just fine and now it is TERRIFIC Tuesday! I hope your day is just that--terrific!

Ally Lifewithally said...

Goodmorning Dad I am glad you are feeling happy today ~ and enjoying your Coffee ~ it is always good to visit you to see how your day is going ~ Ally x

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

TERRIFIC Tuesday....I like that a lot. People don't usually get excited about Tuesday but I am going to try to enjoy Tuesday too. And I hope not to waste any of it. I'd get a lot more done if I got up at 3 AM like you but I know that isn't going to happen.

After pouring the coffee and making sure you were happpy and smiling, I checked on the feeder and there was that big old squirrel eating away. I doubt he left any for the birds. He is so fat, do you think he knows a long hard winter is coming and he better be prepared. Lucky he has you and your habitat to help.

I like Jim's smile quote today. "Everyone smiles in the same language and the laughter of children is an international language."

Enjoy another fall Tuesday. ..Sara's Mom

Kelly said...

Good morning Dad. I don't see how you do it when it turns rainy windy and cold. I would be sleeping and sleeping. I just can't seem to get a jump on the day anymore. I do so much better when it is warm and sunny. :) I am glad you are feeling well and doing well. Got to go back and see what is going on in your other entries. I got busy while the weather was nice outside and wasnt on the computer a lot. Love, Kelly

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince Charming:

Glad to hear that you're feeling rested and looking forward to a 5-day "work week" posting here, Dad -- sometimes we have to downsize our work load to appreciate the REAL priorities life has to offer, yes? ;)

Wish you could send some of that rain our way -- the plants always love it and so do I when I don't have to hand-water everything. Rainy days and nights suit me just fine and I love having four distinct seasons like we did in the Mojave. Not so lucky here, but we make the best of it.

Wishing you all a lovely and, yes, terrific Tuesday! Love, Jamaka and fams, with special PURRS for His Royal Highness >^^<