Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WEDNESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY THREE

" Begin the day with God "
.
Good Morning.
,
Wednesday has arrived and we are doing very good I think. I just have to say something about my new schedule, it is wonderful, I feel like a new man, I am here this morning a 3 A.M full of pep and ready to go out and face this cold cruel world, and with help from above I know that I can have a good day. At the top of this journal it says " Begin the day with God." and that is what we all must do.
.
Now may I ask about you , what is your mood this morning, I just know that you are going to say HAPPY and you know that is what I want to hear you say, when my friends are happy it helps me to be happy, and that is what it is all about , life is too short to go around worrying about every little thing that comes our way, just smile and let the world know that you are happy.
.

The Chicken Chronicles...Again
.
WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE
.
Wishing For My Turn
.

.
Every morning about this time I begin to want a cup of that Starbucks extra bold coffee, I just opened a new bag this morning, and I smell it perking, and another thing is I want to hear from Sara, I am going there now to Sara's Dog Training blog and let her bring me up to date, she can and will do that, I am still thinking about Misty and I hope that she is feeling better this morning. Hug her for me Sara. DAD.

.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE
You will enjoy this I am sure. Dad
.
Below is an interesting and helpful link.
.
http://www.poodwaddle.com/
.
..http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html
.
This above is the world time zones.
.
I had a little spare time yesterday and instead of taking a nap I decided to look at my three out door cams below..
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1 . Showing our flag, a side view of the garden and the grave sites of Scottie and Princes at the bottom of the flag pole.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2 . This one shows the site of our tomato garden, with a few bird feeders up front, beyond that is my space for my 2011 year tomatoes, it is being prepared.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3 . And this is the favorite of many, showing some of my Wildlife Habitat feeders and fountain. Many birds feeding up close where you can tell what kind they are....I hope that you can enjoy these as much as I have. They had a bad day yesterday, rain most of the day DAD.
.
I have not said very much about tomatoes yet this morning, I think that I will let Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page tell you, he can do a better job than I can, but I will say this, I am going to have a larger garden than last year, and a cam. to watch over them.
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe
Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
.

I do want to say this before I go that I am much better this morning, my voice is back to normal, Mary said that she knew it was, I could complain again.
.
Well I must get out of your way, I enjoyed being here, and I hope to see you in the early morning.
,
" Conclude the day with God, thy sins to Him confess, trust in the Lords atoning blood, and plead His righteousness."
.
BYE BYE DAD.

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Glad you are feeling better and hope your day is a wonderful one!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Actually it is almost afternoon but I have accomplished a great deal this morning preparing for tomorrow's feast so I am feeling relaxed and very good. Do I smell one of Mary's pies baking at your house to take to Jim's tomorrow?

There is a big dove at the feeder but no signs of you in your sweater and scraf. You must have been out earlier to fill the feeder from which the birds are now feasting and saying thank you.

Hope tonight's meeting is an inspiring one and tomorrow's dinner with your lovely family a blessed one. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hello Ray, Mary,& Prince. I just wanted to drop in & see how everyone is doing down your way. I know you will be going to Jim & Beverly's tomorrow,please let them know I love & miss them as well. Hope the day will be much appreciated with lots of joy of seeing the rest of your family, sharing with them the Thanksgiving meal & that the Lord has, once again given each one of us the privilige of another year. So, "Happy Thanksgiving" to all of you. Jay

Anonymous said...

Dear DAD,
We just came home from a morning swim in the ocean. I pour some of your extra-bold, took a sip, and then, it was time to read your blog and let you know that I am smiling, too. I packed individual size cans of Tomato Juice to drink at the beach. WOW, good stuff! Between you and Joan, I am growing into a TOMATO fanatic. Be in good spirits at your your Bible Meeting, tonight. Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings on you and your family. Aloha....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and sweet Prince Charming:

Glad to hear you are happy and feeling good today, Dad! It's always nice when your voice works, too, isn't it? ;)

Sounds like you'll need Prince to keep you warm during these damp, chilly days and nights. >^^< I always enjoy Autumn and Winter -- more cats want to cuddle up!

Safe journeys this evening and for your holiday--enjoy! Love to you all, and special PURRS for Prince from Jamaka and fams <3