Tuesday, November 2, 2010

TUESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FIFTEEN

This tomato was produce in Dad's 2000 year tomato garden, can I do as good this year ? I am going to try. Dad.
.
Good Morning.
.
My mood for today 11/02/10 is ( Happy)
...
"Time is so precious-do not waste it"
.
And give me one good reason why I should not be happy. I am out of that bed feeling good and waiting for the sun to come so I can get outside and check on my Wildlife Habitat. And you know how I am about my Sumatra x bold coffee and a chance to see Sara,Misty and Oreo, they are my good friends and I am glad that they have given me their BLOG address, and I am giving it to you, just click on Sara's Dog Training blog and you will enjoy what I am enjoying morning. DAD
.
.
This below will warm your heart.
.
.
As you can see from the picture I am sure you know what I want to talk about today, tomatoes of course.
.
I am going to start right here.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page . It certainly is worth your time.
.....
.....
I do think that I should stop, my readers will think that tomatoes are all that I think about, some already do, I went to my doctor last week, he always takes my blood and then he calls me in the afternoon,and he said Ray your blood is just like tomato juice, all that I can tell you is that they are ripe.
.
This is it for today unless I hear something that just cannot wait.
I will see you in the morning if all is well.
.
:
" The love of God within my heart will teach me how to do my part"
.
BYE BYE DAD

5 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD....

With your perfect tomato, good health,and wonderful video of soldiers surprising their family, you certainly do your part to make us all happy and smile and sometimes cry with tears of joy.

I am off to New Jersey for the rest of the week to enjoy some time with my daughter and grandsons. I will be busy but I'll make time to share a cup of coffee with you.

Enjoy another beautiful day out amongst the animals who come by to visit and feed in your Wildlife Habitat. ...Sara's Mom

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm glad to see that you are happy today. Hearing that your blood is like tomato juice isn't a surprise at all with all the good tomatoes you've eaten over the years. It's sunny but nippy here today! I hope your Tuesday is a terrific one!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dad!
I'm late for morning coffee, but if you have a cuppa Joe this afternoon I wouldn't mind a cup!
Just had a spare minute to take a look at your journal...I miss seeing it every day. Hope all is well with you and Mary. Talk to you soon!
I love you,
Vicki in Birmingham

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

What a beautiful tomato! And yes, "tomato juice" is a very good way to be ;) A sure sign of right living ;)

Just thinking about a second cup of coffee if you can spare it -- looks like the coffee pot is popular today!

We are SMILING today -- make the best of it, yes? -- and with a purring warm cat on my lap, it's easy to feel happy. Wishing you all a lovely afternoon evening. Love from Jamaka and fams <3

Joann said...

Hi Dad,

Always good to see you so happy!! What a PERFECT tomato in the picture (the 2000 tomato)! It almost makes me want to take a bite!! Have a wonderful day tomorrow!!

Love you much,
Joann~