Monday, September 19, 2011

DADS MONDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY SIX.

Live so your life can be a light in this world, to help lead others in the right way to walk, Dad

 Good Morning

These Monday mornings come around so often, we do not mind that we loves these morning that lets us get out and get our hands dirty.

Subject: Few: Check out Magnificent (this is beautiful.. love the song..bj.)

Click here: Magnificent

There are going to be a few changes at Dads  Tomato Garden for this week, Jim has come down to take Mary place, Mary has worked so hard the past few weeks to keep old happy, And she need rest badly. So this week what Mary wants to do she is going to do. I am going to miss her. I Love her very much. DAD.

So Jim will be take me at 10 A.M. this morning to get my Oxygen treatment. Those two hours spent there are doing me a lot of good. DAD.

You'll love this, besides the cute precious 6 week old baby bears (eyes still closed) the guy (Rick Mercer) has some of the funniest lines..  This is a special video of restaging a mommy bear.


http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=vJRDpTUIrJI&vq=medium

We are so blessed.  Hearing and seeing this young man should give everyone reason to say a prayer of thanksgiving for our lives.

http://wimp.com/

I hope that all of you my friends are having a nice morning. I am out of that bed feeling good, and ready to face the day, I could use a cup of that Starbucks x bold right now, it is ready, why do we have to just  act that this is real ? The miles between us of course

To days weather report.

High 23C. Winds S at 5 to 1mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Overcast with showers at times. High 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3
  • In My Seat - The pilot that was bumped off American Flight 11 - Peter Scheibner

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLj4akmncsA

    I think that it is time for me to park. I have not said very much this morning but I don't know very much, I will come back after Jim and I return from the things that face us this morning, I had planed on making you smile this morning, but I think that I have failed, not even one little grin. Maybe when I come back I will have something to tell you that will do the trick, I do plan to see you on Tuesday morning.

    I am sending my Love to all in this troubled world.

    BYE     BYE     DAD

    4 comments:

    Sara said...

    After a beautiful weekend, time to head back to work. This will be a busy week. Work, dog classes, parent orientation, and then an agility trial on Saturday. In between all that...playing in our yard and taking walks in the woods.

    It's all good.

    Hope you have a good week.

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning DAD....

    Yes, even the care giver needs time to renew and refresh and be cared for and loved. We know Mary is loved greatly and it is wonderful that she will get some Mary time. My guess is Mary will not be out having fun, she will be working hard catching up on things she hasn't had time to do...she'll just be helping in a different way. Lucky you to have Jim come.

    It is a beautiful day here and in Knoxville. One of my plans for the day is to go to Mr. Oreshan's farm stand/garage. He is not yet 90 but he has been our source of tomatoes, beans, corn and every fall pumpkins for 40 years. Len stopped and I stopped there on Saturday about 10 minutes apart and I ended up with 20 tomatoes. You would have enjoyed eating here on Saturday...tomato sandwiches for lunch, a small tomato with salt for snack, a fresh tomato sauce over ravioli for dinner, and fresh salsa. All that I still have 8 tomatoes. My visit to Mr. Oreshan today is for a few small pumpkins to decorate the front steps...at $1.00 a pumpkin how can I now buy a few. Since he is selling the last of his tomatoes I may even buy another basket of 10.

    Loved the magnificient video and the hunt for black bears. You do know how to make us SMILE.

    Have some fun conversations with Jim and enjoy your time together. ...Sara's Mom

    Anonymous said...

    Good Afternoon, DAD,
    I hope you are back from your oxygen treatment and enjoying the beauty of the day. I liked Rick Mercer's visit with the Bears so much that I went on and watched his visit with the Polar Bears. He is a funny, adventurous guy.
    If Mary spent the morning resting or cleaning or pampering, I hope she enjoyed the quiet time with Prince. I hope you enjoyed the ride with Jim. Did you have "fishing" talk up and back? Warm Aloha......Sara's aunt

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    That's the only trouble with work. There aren't enough of us to get it all done. ;)

    So glad you have some help there, though! and that your oxygen treatments continue to be such a help to you. I loved the videos -- so beautiful and both such good reminders of what really matters! Wishing you all a good evening and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3