Thursday, September 29, 2011

DADS THURSDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED NINETY FOUR.

Tine is so precious-don't waste it

Good Morning

To day is the first day of our convention and we are excited. We are expecting some good meetings and I know that we will not leave this place with out getting help, and I for one need it.  All of the toils and cares of life bear down on our soul and we do  need to feel like David when he said " Create in me a clean heart'  and Renew in me a right spirit'  That is in the 51st psalm.                                                                                                     

I don't have time for a full old fashioned journal this morning  but I want to say good morning to every one at Hyperbaric  oxygen   therapy. And that includes everyone the one that picks me up at the parking lot and takes me to the room for those smiling faces to get me ready to go into, and the ones that are sitting in there with you. I sure wish that I was with you this morning,,and I do not want to forget that sweet smiling face that sits there at the telephone  keeping things running smoothly,without her every thing would come to a screeching halt

Now I need some one to tell every one above what I have said, and I hope that I am not leaving  any one out. Because I love every one of you. And I do plan on calling you from the parking lot in Monday morning, DAD

         This is going to be all for today. you know all about the side panel you will find the three Cams there and a lot more that you will enjoy.

After sitting in three meetings today I will send  you a Gem

Sending my love and best wishes to all of you. I hope to see you again in the morning

BYE     BYE   DAD

                                                                                                                                                          

3 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning DAD. You sound very happy this morning.

I have today off from school, which is such a treat. Jeff and I will be putting down carpet in his TV room. He has been painting the room for the past few days. It will be nice to finally have everything done...so we can move onto the next room! We have two leather recliners in there. One for Jeff and one for me, except Oreo has claimed my chair for himself, and will not move once he sits down! I have no place to sit. Looks like we may need a third chair.

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD....

And another rainy day up here...where will all this water go.

Your cheerfulness this morning made my day bright.

Enjoy the day. ..Sara's mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Safe journeys, and may your Convention bring you much strength, renewal, and sense of purpose -- your quotes are absolutely right and we do need to "recharge our batteries". Your team at the therapy is sure to welcome you on Monday with SMILES all around.

Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3