Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DADS TUESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED FORTY SEVEN


                    116 Countries
                     3500 cities                                           
Live for others every day, it is the true the better way, this the way the Son of G0d, when on earth as Savour Trod. That sounds good, why don't we do it ourselves this day. DAD
Good Morning.
Yes sir, I am in a HAPPY mood this morning, and I hope that I am finding you the same. I have no plans right now, it is to early for any sensible person to be even out of bed, but here I am doing my best to make you smile, I try to produce more smiles in the winter month, then you watch me produce Tomatoes and Roses when spring comes, that is my job and I want to do my best. I hope to have more than I had last year and no hail, the hail storm put me out of business last spring.

WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE...This is good I know I read it every day, Ma is a long time friend of mine.DAD
Now coffee is on my mind, not just any coffee but Starbucks Sumatra x bold. that is the best, and I know that my friend Joan will agree with me. Sit down and I will pour( Oh how I wish that I could ) DAd.
A Child's View of Thunderstorms

A little girl walked to and from school daily. Though the weather that morning was questionable and clouds were forming, she made her daily trek to school. As the afternoon progressed, the winds whipped up, along with lightning.
The mother of the little girl felt concerned that her daughter would be frightened as she walked home from school. She also feared the electrical storm might harm her child. Full of concern, the mother got into her car and quickly drove along the route to her child's school.  As she did, she saw her little girl walking along.
At each flash of lightning, the child would stop, look up, and smile.  More lightning followed quickly and with each, the little girl would look at the streak of light and smile
When the mother drew up beside the child, she lowered the window and called, "What are you doing?"
The child answered, "I am trying to look pretty because God keeps taking my picture."

May God bless you today and every day as you face the storms that come your way!
Thanks Joan for the above, I like it DAD.
It is about time for me to think about that good Oxygen treatment that I get five days each week, it is doing wonders for me, and I don't want to miss it, Thanks Dr Hall and every one of your staff for their Smiles and Kindness to me, Oh I was going to ask you, what is your mood for this day?


  • American Profile Magazine






  • Artic Web Cam






  • Audio Bible






  • Brush Strokes






  • Dad's Airplane Flying Days






  • Dad's Fried Green Tomato






  • Dad's Memoirs






  • Dad's Memoirs






  • Dad's News and Tomato Views






  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1






  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2






  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3 I must go ready or not, time is running out, I have enjoyed being with you today, and if God has mercy and spares my life anther day, I will be back. DAD
    BYE     BYE     DAD.
  • 4 comments:

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    Thanks for pouring the coffee this morning. I am happy and I am smiling. Just watched the video on Sara's blog that features Chewy's first encounter with a cat named Sasha. And I am smiling after rereading A Child's View of Thunderstorms. Children do see things differently then us adults and their views can make us smile and laugh.

    My plans for the day include spending some time with friends over lunch and then playing games with my neighbors children as she attends a monthly meeting. They always have a new game to teach me and I always lose but it is fun to sit on the floor and to be young again for a few minutes.

    Thanks for the coffee and the smiles. Enjoy your time with the staff at the HBOT and then your afternoon nap with a cat named Prince. ...Sara's Mom

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    Thank you for all the SMILES. I agree that we need more of them in the winter time. Very often these long winter months are so gloomy and a SMILE is the perfect way to brighten a day. Hope your Tuesday is a terrific one!

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    That's a cute story about the lightning ;) I used to watch the "light show" across the valley from where we lived in the Mojave -- the lightning would flash across the whole horizon and it even appeared to be pink, yellow, white, and sort of greenish! It was amazing to see -- I'd open the front door and sit in the living room and watch it. The only downside was that sometimes we'd get knocked off the Internet ;( and have to listen to the beeping of the UPS until it came back up.

    Wishing you all a wonderful day/evening, safe journeys, and SMILES, with love from Jamaka and fams <3

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Just stopping by on Wednesday morning to say hello and wish you a good day. It's cleaning day here, and my landscapers did their work on the yards, so everything will be clean and nice when I'm done cleaning. Hoping you are all well and wishing you safe journeys to and from your HBOT treatment and wherever else you might go today. Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3