Monday, November 28, 2011

DADS MONDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED SIXTY

Time is so precious-do not waste ie. Dad

Good morning.

I am in a HAPPY mood because I do like monday mornings.

My plans for this morning is to visit the Hyperbaric Oxygen THERAPY A treatment, I must not miss that it is helping me so much. Thanks to all of you that help me so much in kindness..

I do need a cup of good Sumatra x bold coffee before I leave, wish that I had time to share a cup with you, I will in the morning.

My new Del computer is doing good, all the mistakes that you are seeing this morning are  Old Dads fault.

I will see you after the Oxygen treatment around noon.

BYE      BYE      DAD

3 comments:

John White said...

Good Monday Morning Dad & Mary, hope you have a good therapy session today....enjoyed visiting with you at Jim's on Thanksgiving day.

Joan said...

Good Morning Dad...

Hope you don't mind that I poured myself a large cup of X-bold. I so enjoy the long Thanksgiving weekend but I am ready for my daily slow pace routine.

I will need a new pc soon and I will check out a Dell. I am actually thinking of one of those new tablets. Have to do some research to see if it can do all the things I need. Glad you are adjusting to the new computer so quickly. I sure hope my mind is as sharp as yours if I get to live into my 90s. You are so inspiring. Enjoy your HBOT and enjoy a quiet afternoon with a cup of the coffee I left for you. Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:
Very glad your new computer is a good one and that you are enjoying working with it, Dad! Also glad your HBOT is continuing to make you happy and healthy. When you have your health, you have everything, they say, and I can see that that is true. Hope you have some more of your good coffee when you get home. Safe journeys! Sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3