Sunday, November 27, 2011

DADS SUNDAY MORNING ENTRY TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED FIFTY NINE

The Love of God within my heart will teach me how to do my part.
Good Morning.
I am in a Happy mood this Sunday morning as I break one of my very strict rules,  no journals on SundayI have heard that rules are made to be broken. I just had to say hello and to wish you a good relaxing Sunday’
  • Jennifer White
  • John White
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life
  • Record Relics
  • RefDesk
  • Sara's Dog Training
  • Shooting My Universe
  • Starbucks
  • Tennessee Granddaddy
  • Tomato Casual
  • Urban Garden Casual
  • Weather
    I hope to see you early Monday morning.
    BYE     BYE     DAD
  • 5 comments:

    Sara said...

    I hope you have a nice day today!

    Can't believe my 4 day weekend is almost over. It has been so nice having all this extra time at home. The fact that the weather has been so warm has been an added bonus!

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    I hope your Sunday is a wonderful one too!

    betty said...

    We wish you a very relaxing and happy day, too. Aloha from HI....Sara's aunt

    Sonya said...

    Happy Journaling! Glad you are in a good mood. I am too now that I am not at the Titans game cold and under a rainy poncho! lol

    jmuhj said...

    ;)