Monday, November 7, 2011

DADS MONDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWENTY SIX

When the children of Israel were fleeing out of Egypt  they came to the Red sea and here is what they faced, when they looked behind they saw the armies of Egypt and in front the Red sea, what would you have done ? Listen to what God told them to do. " Stand still and see the salvation of God " they did that and you know what happened. Read that for your self, it is very interesting and helpful DAD.

Good Morning

My mood for this day is SAD.

I am sad because as I look around I see so much going on that is not good in the sight of the one up above,in this cold cruel world the flesh has taken over, I want for myself to realize that God is looking down and he knows even our thoughts before we think then, and ever deed that we do. In the days of Noah God looked down and Noah was the only one that he found that feared him. This is an  important matter, I want to think about it more every day so I change that Sad mood above to Happy. DAD.

 

Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friends forehead. Chinese Proverb

Landing Video
To: "Jim White" <
jrw5255@gmail.com>
http://www2.tricities.com/news/2011/nov/02/plane-stalls-makes-emergency-landing-in-13305-vi-31964/

The plane pictured is the same model that I mention in My journal, this is not a very good of  the forced landing, it does bring back some memories to me. DAD

The only plans that I have for right now are for a good cup of that Starbucks Sumatra x bold, and do you know that I have a cup right here at my side, with Prince looking on. I wish that I could pour you a cup, maybe sometime that will be possible with all the new inventions coming out, they went to the moon remember. DAD.

Today

Areas of patchy fog early. Partly cloudy. High 21C. Winds light and variable.

Areas of patchy fog early. Partly cloudy skies. High 71F. Winds light and variable.

The weather is so nice here at Dads Garden, I am enjoying it before it goes away. It will soon be time to cover the two bird baths for the winter. we will try to have the light shining on the bird feeders while the baths have covers on. Dad.

These links below are very interesting, the Memoirs  and three outside cams, which will soon be lighted.

 

Favorite Links

Mary and I have a very busy day planed , Plumber due here this morning, and we have a lot of running around to do, so I am parking here for the day. Mary and I have decided that we do need to pay attention to our own rest and enjoy ourselves a little more than we have in the past. Time is running out for us all. After all we do have to work to make enough to feed Prince, and you know that we will do our best to do that.'

I hope to be back on Tuesday, and I will if God has mercy on me.

BYE     BYE     DAD

 

DAD IS HAPPY< NO COMPLAINTS>

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Hope your Monday is a wonderful one there. Smile and enjoy your day.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

It is a beautiful morning in the northeast but still very chilly, actually below freezer but it will warm up a little later. We already shut the water supply to the outdoor pipes off for the winter. Don't wait too long to cover your fountains, do it on a nice warm day.

The plane in the video looks just like the one you owned. Those men must be excellent pilots to land their plane safely without a working engine. I wonder if they will ever pilot another plane. When you think of all the bad things that could have happened, I don't think I would.

I hope the memories of your plane and rides with your family are all good ones. Maybe you can post a photo or two on your blog. Enjoy the day and the memories.

...Sara's Mom

betty said...

HI DAD,
You are blessed with good friends and you are good to them. We love the smiles you send, so please keep them coming. Aloha from Hawaii to you, Mary and Prince...Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Hope you are feeling more like SMILING this evening, Dad! We can all feel glad about those brothers being able to safely land their plane, can't we? My ex and I used to fly a lot and I can relate to this personally.

Yes, it's coming on Winter, isn't it? It's turned cold here -- for Southern CA, that is -- and the cats and I are loving the extra blankets and snuggling up close.

Wishing you all a good evening and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3 with special purrs to the Prince ;)