Saturday, November 5, 2011

DADS SATURDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE

l

Begin the day with God, continue the day with God, end the day with God

Good Morning

Yes, yes I am in a happy mood, if you are not why not ?

One reason that I am happy is because this is my last journal for this week, I am writing this one for two days, today and Sunday, and then after a little relaxing and renewing I will be back Monday, full of pep and ready to go to work and give you a fresh new journal.DAD.

I am sad that I will not get my Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy today. we do not go on Saturday so it will be Monday moring before I am able to get a treatment, thats a long time to wait for something you love so much.  I am so happy for what this Oxygen has done for me, and I am sure that it will do the same for you, to get started first thing you should do is call your personal doctor and I am sure that he knows all about it already  and he will know what to do for you, I hope that you can join us. I will tell you one thing that you will see a lot of SMILES and the kindest treatment that you have ever received.

I would like to thank every one by name, (and I am going to try that when I can get them all) that has been so kind to this old grumpy man This smile and kindness begins when I am picked up at the parking lot until I am helped back to my car after the Oxygen. What more could you expect?

I do want to tell you that Mary has been so much help to me in all of this, getting up early and seeing that I am dressed properly for the day and then driving me to the parking lot. I thank her for this, and I wish that you would thank her to.  DAD

After all of this blabbering do you think that I have lost my mind,maybe I have but I am happy and content, I have no complaints this morning.

Eat more possum.

Quoted by a red rooster

You are positive they build stairs steeper  these days.

From over The Hill & On A Roll'

Favorite Links

If your life is full of failures, then you're not taking enough risks.

From A Fathers Book of Wisdom.

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    This is a little update to let you know how we are doing here in East. Tennessee. I am writing this in red so you will know what it is, and the weather has turned out to be beautiful temperature 48 degrees with plenty of sun here at 12:06 pm we are low on supplies, we trade our eggs , butter and other produce for things like salt and soda

  • Ha,Ha just teasing you. it did use to be like that when I was young about 98 years ago.We are going to Kroger and they only accept folding money and we better take plenty because groceries have advanced  very much, I must slow down and just buy only the things that we really need. DAD

  • I do have more but as I always do on Saturday  I hold this open until late afternoon to get any thing that you might send my way. I have enjoyed the visit.

  • BYE     BYE      DAD

  •  

  • 4 comments:

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    I hope your weekend is a wonderful one there. Yes, you are very blessed to have Mary there to help you out.

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    Not happy right now...pc problems!

    But, it is an absolutely beautiful fall day so I will leave the pc and go out and work in the yard amongst the fallen, colorful, crunchy leaves. And, tonight we will celebrate Sara's husband's birthday at their favorite restaurant Okinawa.

    I thank Mary for all the help and love she gives to you everyday. Give her a hug, she is a very special person. Enjoy your day, I know I will be enjoying mine.

    ...Sara's Mom

    betty said...

    HI DAD,
    You are in a jolly mood today. It is always a pleasure to join you for coffee and a chat. I am sending Mary a lei of thank yous for the care she gives you and her patience. She is one special gal!
    Enjoy the rest of the day. Aloha from Hawaii......Sara's aunt

    Sara said...

    Mary is a wonderful daughter. She brings you smiles.

    It was a beautiful day here today. Oreo and Chewy had a good time at the farm, in our yard, and hiking in the woods. I think they will sleep good tonight!

    Enjoy your Sunday.