Wednesday, November 9, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWENTY EIGHT.

The LOVE of God with in my heart, will teach me how to do my part. In seeking to be a help to some struggling soul along the way, and to always " Live for others "

Good Morning.

You have found me with a very Happy mood again this morning.Wonder why ? I think that the main reason is that I feel so good today, I feel like getting out and getting my hands dirty, and there will be plenty to do after we return from the oxygen treatment.

Please keep this link below, it will be handy this spring when your plants are in thaw ground. DAD

This is an 'opt-in' email alert from NeoWORX.net.
Congratulations! You just had your first visitor from Uganda.

Visit Uganda on Wikipedia

 

  • Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver

    Today

    Afternoon showers. High 20C. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

    Mostly cloudy early with showers developing later in the day. High 69F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%

    The weather forecast is for Dads Tomato Garden here in East Tennessee,

    Another thing that makes me smile this morning is that tonight we have our Bible study, There is so much that reminds  us of the shortness of this life why did I not spend it in living for others ? To late now gone and gone for ever, how sad. DAD

     

    Favorite Links

    This is going to be all for this early morning, I would like.

    to talk about business, for the advertising that I have to offer, that all will have to wait another day. I have enjoyed my little time spent here this morning, and I plan to return in the morning is my life is spared for another day

    BYE    BYE    DAD.

  • 4 comments:

    Sara said...

    Good morning DAD. We were up early today. FOr some reason, no one sent Chewy the memo about changing the clocks. He's still on Daylight Savings Time!

    Time for us to get ready for a walk. Now that we have some morning daylight, we can start our day with a walk in the woods. What could be better than that?

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    I'm glad you are feeling so well and so happy today. I hope you do have a wonderful Wednesday!

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    Another HAPPY day...sure does make me smile knowing that you are feeling good...good enough to work in the yard today! Amazing you! I hope the rains stay away so you can get lots done before tonight's meeting. I'll be outside shortly as well...one last window washing before winter comes along. Sunshine certainly brightens everyones spirits and energizes the body as well. Have a wonderful day. ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Sounds like good weather for a little work in the Wildlife Habitat after the HBOT, Dad! Hope you're able to do that and that you enjoy it. I know the animals will thank you!

    It's about the same weather-wise here today. My gardener and his team finished their work and I've fed the birds. A beautiful day for them after the rains we've had.

    Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3