Saturday, November 12, 2011

DADS SATURDAY ENTRY THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWENTY FOUR

Be true today let not tomorrow with anxious fears becloud thy soul, be true today fret not  nor sorrow thy cares upon the Savour roll.

Good morning.

I have a Happy mood today for many reasons, ones is that I am writing this journal to be read on two days, Saturday and Sunday, I do not write any more until Monday morning, that does mean very much to me, it means some relaxing ,rest and renewing because of our Sunday morning meeting, I could not make it without that meeting, I don't like to miss meetings. Then I will have something to say on Monday, if I can come up with something interesting.

I do miss the Oxygen treatment on these week ends, we only go 5 days, we will be back there early Monday morning. I am afraid that Dr Hall is going to kill me, that is kill me with kindness. His staff has went all out for me always very kind and smiling when I see them. DAD.

Our schedule is not very much for this day, mostly resting and preparing our meeting room, and of course a nap or so with our buddy Prince.

It is still cool here 40  degrees at 4:15 a.m.

Bird Seed Wreaths | Feed Your Feathered Friends
To view this email in a browser
Click Here

Today

More sun than clouds. High 17C. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sunshine to start, then a few afternoon clouds. High 64F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

A good read for Veterans Day comes from American Valor-Military Tribute Webster. Very moving and a true story as well. Their site gives you permission to share the story.

http://american-valor.com/american/iwo-jima/

A little late but still interesting. DAD

 

  1. American Profile Magazine
  2. Artic Web Cam
  3. Audio Bible
  4. Brush Strokes
  5. Dad's Airplane Flying Days
  6. Dad's Fried Green Tomato
  7. Dad's Memoirs
  8. Dad's Memoirs
  9. Dad's News and Tomato Views
  10. Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  11. Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  12. Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3
  • Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver... Tomato season is in progress some where in this world today, and this blog is being read there today, you will be glad for what you see. DAD

    As usual I will hold this journal open until mid after noon if you have any thing interesting send it in and I will get it in to days journal.

  • It is now 3:47 p.m.and I have no more to say, we are doing fine, enjoying the afternoon with Prince. DAD

    I have enjoyed my visit and hope to see you Monday,I hope with a smile and a cup of Sumatra x bold coffee, if you do not like coffee I have tea als0.

    " Time is so precious-do not waste it "

    BYE     BYE     DAD

  • 1 comment:

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    I am a bit late because I got into cleaning the kitchen to get it ready for Thanksgiving. Now that I am taking a break, I came by for a cup of coffee and a some smiles.

    Your day will be spent getting ready for tomorrow's meeting. It seems like it is always at your house. Good that you don't have to travel, you do enough of that during the week. Do get that nap with Prince in.

    My next break I hope to go to an Apple Orchard for a late lunch and a bag of local apples which are always crisp and delicious. Wish I could send some to you and Mary.

    Enjoy this crisp fall day and have a friendly, helpful meeting tomorrow. ...Sara's Mom