Friday, November 25, 2011

DAD’S FRIDAY ENTRY TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED FIFTY EIGHT



Good Morning,
 
We had a simply wonderful Thanksgiving, and I hope every one of you did, too! 
                     All of us. A happy bunch!
IMG_4378
                  Me with my great granddaughter, Mandy
IMG_8931
Thanksgiving Dinner   

                               IMG_8951

We will be going to the Hyperbaric early this morning for my Therapy. It is something I enjoy because it has done so much for me. Ask your personal doctor about this, he knows how to get you started if you need something like this.  DAD.

Our day yesterday was wonderful  but I will be glad to get back in the harness again, I still don't have time for talk  about money and business, but I will  need to very soon.

Please visit our side panel as you are here this morning. I do value your thoughts of Old Dad, and I do want to encourage you to  " Live for others" and do be good today.

BYE     BYE     DAD

7 comments:

Sara said...

What a beautiful family photo! Doesn't your granddaughter Mandy have a wonderful smile?

Glad you enjoyed the day, and today is a good to relax and recover from the celebration.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Thank you for sharing all those smiling faces with us today. It looks like you had a grand Thanksgiving Day. Hope your Friday is a great one!

John White said...

Great pics, Dad. We had a wonderful time at Jim & Beverly's...great to see you & Mary & all the family. Sorry Helen & Karen could't be with us this year. Hope all goes well with therapy this morning.

madcobug said...

Great family picture. I bet all of you had a great time. Glad to see your family. Helen

betty said...

Good Morning, DAD,
The family photo is a treasure. Everyone is proud and happy to be together. The Festive table is welcoming with traditional and family favorite dishes. Beverly certainly prepared plenty of food.
We are pleased that you had a great day surrounded by the love of family. Aloha from Hawaii....Sara's aunt

Joan said...

Good Afternoon DAD...

What a lovely Thanksgiving you had surrounded by so many family members. One of the men in the back of the photo resembles you. I am guessing it is John White, the historian. The table is lovely with lots of food...no one should have gone home hungry.

Our feast was lovely also and everyone enjoyed not only the food but the conversation as well. It is a lot of work but when the work is done and the feast is over, there are big SMILES from the memories of the day.

I think I see you napping with a big SMILE on your face and a purring cat next to you.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

Lovely pictures -- you are all looking very well and it's wonderful seeing the generations gathered together. Hope there was a big bag of turkey treats for the Prince to enjoy when you got home to him ;) Wishing you all a peaceful and restful weekend, with love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3