Tuesday, November 29, 2011

DADS TUESDAY ENTRY

Good Afternoon.

We are back from the Oxygen treatment and feeling good, these treatments have been a great help to me, I am back to what I was when I was always full of pep and ready to go again. I have to meet with my doctor on Thursday morning and I think that he will let me go and work in the tomato garden, that is bringing smiles to my face. I have been staying inside a lot for the first fed months and I appreciate all of you that have stayed with me, please don't ever leave me, you would not like to see an old man cry, would you ?



This will be all for the moment, I will be around all afternoon, would be glad to hear from you; and a few jokes down below, more to come tomorrow

I hope to be with you in the morning, and I will have poems and jokes. I do want to get a smile out of you.

" Its alright to let your self go as lomg as you can let yourself back in"
" Why do they call this rush hour when nothing moves "
I want to give credit to Reader's Digest for the two above. DAD'
I have a book with of many good joked that will bring a smile, agan they say " Laughter is the Best Medicine " and they deservs credit and thanks DAD
......
I hope to be right here in the mornong with my daily world wide Journal.
.....
BYE      BYE      DAD


...

BYE BYE DAD

3 comments:

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

So glad to hear that, Dad -- that HBOT must be amazing! Makes me think we should all be having it. Might make the world a better place -- what do you think? ;)

Wouldn't think for a second of leaving you! ;)

Well, if you do go out and work in the garden, don't overdo it, will you? You may feel like Superman, but it is Autumn and all ;) I know the birds and the other little critters will be glad to see you. I have such a hard time keeping the feeders full around here. This morning I saw three pairs of parrots flying and squawking their way from one place to another. We have a lot of these little conures who have escaped the cage trade and are thriving here in L.A. Metro.

Sending love and PURRS to you all, along with best wishes for a good afternoon/evening, from Jamaka and fams <3

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

If you are smiling then I am smiling too. So glad those treatments are doing so much good.

Lisa said...

It's always nice to stop in and visit your journal. Such good advice, wisdom and kind words!