Saturday, November 19, 2011

DAD’S SATURDAY ENTRY TWO THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED FORTY-NINE


Good Morning.

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom"
.....
On this Saturday I am in a very HAPPY mood.
.....
I have a big smile on my face right now. You may recall me writing about the computer problems I have had the last while? Well, today I decided to go ahead and get a new one. It's a Dell All-in-one computer. I will get a picture or make a short video telling you about it.It has a nice wide screen which I like and need since my eyes are not as good as they were 50 years ago.
.....
In the weeks ahead I hope that I can produce a few more smiles than I have in the past.
.....
Today
Partly cloudy. High 16C. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
A mix of clouds and sun. High 61F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

( We finaly have every thing working properly, what you see here is a sample of what you will see daily

I will see you monday morning if alll goes well'

3 comments:

madcobug said...

Glad that you got a new computer. Our neighbors bought one of those a few months.Have a good Sunday with Mary.
Helen

Linda said...

So glad you got a new computer. Looking forward to new posts from you!! Linda

John White said...

Happy to hear you have a new computer...you are a lucky man...I always get Jennifer's old one...always about 4 years behind.
Looking forward to seeing you & Mary on Thursday.