Tuesday, November 22, 2011

DAD"S TUESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND two hundred FIFTY SIX

Time is precious; do not waste it.

Good Morning,
......
My mood for this morning is confused.  You may ask why? Well, I've been having problems with some of the new software on my new computer. It seems as I just now turne Old Dell on that it has improved during the past few mimuets. I sure hope so maybe I can have a HAPPY mood again.
......
Mary and I were very busy   on monday. at the Hyperbaric Oxygn Therpy from 10 a.m. untill 12:30 p.m.. I enjoyed the therpy, and felt very good when I came out, I don't think that I am going to need very many more treaetments because I am a well old man, old but  but read to help some aloung this rocky road.

I am still a little nervious bout this Dell quiting on me, I am going to stop untill I return from my treatment and then if all is well I will be here with a lot that I hope will produce a Smile. Please do not go away. Bear with me a little longer,

BYE     BYE     DAD

5 comments:

betty said...

Good Morning, DAD,
You are a patient guy. Enjoy exploring the new ways. Trial and error and then voila, you got it.
Your morning break with friends at HBOT will set you smiling. Enjoy.
Aloha from Hawaii.....Sara's aunt

Sara said...

Computers can be frustrating. I hope you can get it all sorted out soon.

Oreo and Chewy had such a busy weekend, outside supervising the leaf removal activities. Chewy was so exhausted, he slept in yesterday and today! You'd have thought he was the one raking.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

We love our computers when all is working right, but if they aren't it is easy to be frustrated. Take care .

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I know what it is like to get a new computer, especially with the newer software that comes with it. I am in need of a new one and keep putting it off...I like Windows Vista because I am comfortable with it. I know a new computer would be faster and eventually the new Windows would be better but I don't like having to give up something old and comfy, like an old slipper.

So, today is frustrating for you but soon you will be way ahead of me and telling me the joys of the new. Have a good day.
...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and sweet Prince:

Actually I'm surprised you are up and running this soon, Dad -- a new system takes quite awhile to get acquainted with! You know we are all going to be here while you take the time you need to get everything the way you want it and post with confidence ;) Until then, know we are SMILING and looking forward each day to whatever you do post! as it is bound to be the uplifting highlight of our day ;) Sending love and PURRS, along with encouragement, from Jamaka and fams <3