Friday, November 11, 2011

DADS FRIDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWENY THREE

Friday, November 11, 2011

 

It is so much fun in seeking to live for others, why not try it out for yourself today. DAD

Good Morning.

I am in a very Happy mood this Friday morning.

I have a good reason to be happy,and I will tell you just a little of it. I have not said very much lately about Smiles and Kindness, well I experience a lot of that on Thursday.I experienced more than I deserve.

It was at the Hyperbaric Oxygen  treatment that I enjoyed this, from the time that I enter until they place a blanket around my shoulders and sent me home. It was a cold morning and I did appreciate that warm blanket and seeing big smiles as I drove away, now what do you think of that. Thanks Dr. Hall and every one that is on your staff, I wish that I could mention every one of them by name, They all deserve a Big hug.DAD

Favorite Links

Here is a little story my father told me when I was a little boy that I have remembered  all these years .

There was a man that had a large farm in our part of the country, He needed to chop  down a tree that was on the very back side of his farm, he walked all the way back there and discovered that he had forgot to bring his axe. His answer was " Well you can't expect a man to remember every thing."

Did you ever walk into a room, stop and wonder what did I come in her for ? I admit that I have.DAD

I have not asked one thing about you, and you are important to me, you are the ones that keep me plodding on and writing this badly put together journal, now I tell you that I hope your day goes well, in whatever part of the world that you live in, I hope that you are able to read this in your country, and especially see the Three Outside Cameras , Let Dad know if he can help in any way' white6416r@aol.com.  DAD

This is an 'opt-in' email alert from NeoWORX.net.
Congratulations! Your NeoCounter has reached:

Cities.

  • Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver.. This is one of the most important links that I give you. DAD

    As for myself I am feeling that I am ready for the day. I have no complaints.

  • I do need to stop and get dressed for my Oxygen treatment, I feel the need of it this morning.

    I do want to come back in the morning, please do not lock me out, I would be a sad old man if you did.

  • Note: It is now 2:10 p.m. and I am home. The Oxygen treatment went well, I feel better by being in the treatment, and another thing I received the same smiling service, our companion taking care of us was more than nice and always a smile on his face for the two hours that we were together. Doctor you should be proud of your staff. Tell them Dad said so. DAD

  • BYE    BYE    DAD

     

  • 6 comments:

    Sara said...

    Good morning DAD!

    I have today off from school for Veteran's Day. I finally convinced Jeff, the veteran, to take the day off. So, we will be heading to my sister's house for teh weekend. This will be Chewy's first road trip, and hopefully he does well. Oreo has been away many times, so no worries about him.

    Enjoy your treatment and your weekend.

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    This was a very busy week for you so I am not surprised you feel a need this morning for some extra energy from your HBOT...the extra love you get there helps a lot too. I have to stick with my x-bold for an energy boost.

    Do I forget things? You bet I do. Sometimes it works out well. While trying to remember what I forgot, I look around and end up working on some project I forgot on a previous day.

    I am wondering how Oreo and Chewy will get along with Sasha, the cat this weekend! Do cats and dogs get along? I picture the dogs sleeping with one eye open all night.

    Hope today is as nice a one as yesterday. Enjoy! ...Sara's Mom

    madcobug said...

    Yes, I have went into a room and have to stop and think what did I come in here for. Enjoy your treatment this cold morning. Helen

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    There is always a need for kindness and a SMILE and I know that if I read your blog, I'll find a bit of both. A very Happy Friday to you!

    betty said...

    Hi DAD,
    It is another rainy day. Soon the Hawaii Air National Guard will be flying four F-22 fighter jets over Punchbowl, the National Cemetery, in honor of Veterans Day. There are 34,000 veterans buried here. The leaders of Japan and Korea will lay wreaths tomorrow.
    Your smiles and kindness are contagious. Please keep them coming. We start our day with you. I hope Mary gets some R and R this weekend. She has been doing a lot of driving. Prince will keep you company. Aloha for Hawaii.....Sara's aunt

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    So glad your HBOT has helped you feel good today, Dad! I was able to take several photos of our area's formation flying for Veterans' Day, always quite impressive. We are looking forward to rain tomorrow, and definitely warm blankets! I am finding one or two cats burrowed under the top blanket when I check on them ;)

    Wishing you a good and relaxing weekend, safe journeys, and sending love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3