Wednesday, November 30, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED SIXTY THREE

My savour  Thou hast offered rest, Oh give it now to me. The rest of ceasing from myself, and find my all in Thee.
Good morning
I am in a Happy mood again this Wednesday, and whatever comes across my path I plan to keep in a Happy mood the rest of this day, why let the unknown future bother us, because God has hidden the future from our eyes, because he loves us, and he knows that it is to much for us to bear.
Our plans for today is first go to the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for the treatment, and then get to work on a few pictures that is needed to be used in a book that is being written for me, I will tell more about this book later.
This is Wednesday our bible study night, we are having Revelation chapter21 as our study, so we will have some to read  and study the chapter. Some of these chapters have been hard for me to understand, but I have a lot of help from what others speak about it.
I am working hard to make this a good Journal, one that you will go to every day to get your Smile and more to want to live for others, that is the best thing that you can do.
I plan on having more Videos, pictures and jokes to help keep us happy, and you know what, you my world wide friends can take part in this, if you love me, send something . in that I can use, we need to make this a number one Journal and with your help we are going to do it
I need a cup of Starbucks x bold coffee and a light breakfast before I get dressed to leave here, I wish that it was possible to share it with you, that would be a great pleasure, Rember " Live for others"


BYE      BYE      DAD

5 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

These extra warm end of November days have been wonderful. Too bad they will end today up here in the north. I hope you are still warm enough to get out and work on your nature habitat. God's little creatures will be smiling back at you. I read in today's newspaper that a large number of wild parrots escaped from their cage and are out flying about. I hope they find a nice habitat like yours to offer them food.

You will have another busy day but do take a nap with Prince between your readings and tonight's meeting. Have a happy, smiling day! ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

A book being written for you, with photos? Sounds very wonderful, Dad ;)

I see Sara's Mom is reading about parrots in her location, too -- there are populations of them in many places on this continent now, who have escaped from the cage trade and are thriving! Hard to imagine that in our polluted cities, but these birds are strong and very adaptable -- sounds like we can all learn from them, doesn't it? ;)

Hope you've enjoyed your coffee and are having a wonderful day. I have Baby Su on my lap talking and purring to me, and looking at her tail, which has a personality of its own and which she frequently chases, pins down, and growls at. ;)

Sending love and PURRS to you all from Jamaka and fams <3

Joan said...

Good Afternoon DAD...

I too am very curious about a book being written for you with photos. Will we be able to purchase a copy or will it be a single edition only???

Jamaka's description of Baby Su's tail had me giggling.

Have a good Bible study exploring Revelations tonight. ..Sara's Mom

betty said...

Hi DAD,
Sorry to be so late today. You must be at Bible Studies. Today I painted a scene for the back of a Christmas Creche. I did a stary sky and a few palm trees. The one I did when I was 12 was nicer but it is gone. Have a good evening.
Aloha from HI......Sara's aunt.

Anonymous said...

This is Jim. Did you read for Dad said about me "hinting" about a free dinner.... well it sounds to me that he is the one doing the hinting. I hope he likes McDonald's.