Thursday, January 1, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & TWENTY.

Dad Jan 1, 2009

Picture by Mary.

Good Morning.

Yes it's old Dad. But I am not going to write a blog on this New Year's day. This is your day to rest and relax, I just want to see if all is good where you are and to let you know that Mary, Princess and I are doing very well. And of course to wish all of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I hope to see you in the morning January 2, 2009

Love and best wishes to you all around this world.

BYE BYE DAD

865-850-5763

white6416r@aol.com

11 comments:

Dirk said...

Happy New Year to you and your family too!

Dirk
http://tsalagiman2.blogspot.com/

Linda :) said...

Happy New Year!! :)

Helen said...

Happy New Year to Dad, Mary and Princess. May this new year be good to all of you. Hugs to you all. Helen

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dad Happy New Year to you Mary and Princess ~ may it bring you Health and Happiness ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Best Wishes for a blessed new year, Dad! Hugs to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you Mary and Princess.
Can wait until tomato season.
Boyd

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Happy New Year to all of you!

Hollie said...

Love the blingee! Happy New Year to you all!

HUGS:)

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

A very Happy New Year to you all too! I love the picture of you this morning ! 'On Ya'-ma

Anonymous said...

Hey Dad! Happy New Year to you, Mary and Princess. May your new year be filled with love and laughter, good health and prosperity.
With love,
Vicki in Birmingham

Sandra said...

Happy New Year Dad and Mary ..... hope it is another good one
Sandra