Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SIX

Picture by Kelly.

THIS IS WHAT KELLY WROTE!

"I finally did something at this Poultry show! This Silver Laced Pullet of mine won Reserve Best Continental, Best of Breed, and Best in Variety. Isn't she beautiful? :) You can see her sister to the left in the next pen." CONGRATULATIONS KELLY!

....
GOOD MORNING,
....

"Time is so precious-do not waste it."....
.

.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved. ...
.

The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal ......

Another day has arrived and I am glad, as I get older every new day seems more precious to me. ( I soon will reach 96 if God has mercy on me. )
.
This tuesday is another cold morning, yesterday was cold and a lite snow fell all day. Some of you saw it on our outside Cam. itwas a beautiful sight.
.
This morning the tempeature is 22 at 3 A.M. and it says that the high will only be 32. That must be a mistake, seems a little low.
....

Here is a new link that we have added to our side panel, You will enjoy the ARTIC WEB CAM '
.

NEW Black Truffle Tomato plus more 2009 introductions To view this email in a browser Click Here
....

This above is one new tomato that Dad is going to have in his garden, this comming season.
....

Every Morning in Africa, A Gazelle Awakens. It Knows It Must Run Faster Than the LionOr It Will Be Killed. Every Morning in Africa, A Lion Awakens. It Knows It Must Run Faster Than The Gazelle Or It Will Starve. It Doesn't Matter If You're a Lion Or A Gazelle: When The Sun Comes Up, You Had better Be Running.
..
That above might be some good advice, it was sent to me by my friend Jonn M.
,,,,
....


Dear Dad and Jim,
....

I just heard Hulu is going to show live coverage of the inauguration from Fox News. It begins at 7 AM
HERE IS THE LINK TO HULU
.
http://www.hulu.com/

Mary ..

....
The picture at the top was sent to me by my good friend Kelly, you all know her she writes a very interesting blog, The Chicken Chronicles... it is always very interesting. Kelly does an awful lot of hard work with her chickens, I really don't see how she can handle it all, but she enjoyes every minuete of it. CONGRATULATIONS KELLY! We are proud of you .I am glad to have you as my friend Kelly. DAD...
....
Here is my thought for this Tuesday, and I think it should be for evry day of the year.

" FAITH-- HOPE-- CHARITY."

And now abideth faith, hope and charity,but the greatest of these is charity.
.
1 Corinthians, chapter 13.

....

THIS LINK Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page IS A VERY INTESTERING LINK. DAD....
....

I am going to stop for a little while. Some very important and interesting things are happening to day, I hope that all goes well.
,

I hope to see you again in the morning, Walk very carefully today, someone may be watching you. And I hope that we all can Smile.

BYE BYE DAD.
white6416r@aol.com
865-850-5763
....





7 comments:

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
Isn't Kelly's chicken gorgeous? I just wanted to come by & say hello ....also I knew you would have my coffee ready, thanks!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm sure if I were walking behind you today I'd see only good things for sure...I always try to be careful and kind. Take care
'OnYa'-ma

Joyce said...

Good morning Dad,
What a beautiful, but cold morning it is here in Virginia. Seems the cold is at your doorstep too. Loved the photo by Kelly...and Congratulations to her. Hope you have a good day...a great day. Stay warm!!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Kelly said...

Good morning Dad. :) I saw on the cam where it kept snowing and completely covered the ground! It is cold here this morning, 21 degrees and there is wind to go with it. I am glad you liked my picture enough that you posted it on here this morning. That makes me SMILE! :) Thankyou for the congratulations, I have never won anything or placed before last Saturday, so it was a big deal for me. I am pretty sick this morning so I am going to finish up and go lay back down for a while. Have a good day and y'all stay warm. Love, Kelly PS, I am honored to have you as my friend Dad :)

madcobug said...

Ken told me it was snowing up your way yesterday but I forgot to look at your cam. I saw a few flakes fall here early last night looking at the spotlight I turned on. Kelly's chickens are very pretty. I am glad that she won. She deserves it after all that hard work she does. Have a nice day today and beware of that cold temp while getting out. Helen

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hope that Snow don't last too long Dad ~ have a great day and try to keep warm ~ Kelly's chicken is indeed beautiful and yes she well deserves her win with all the work she puts into looking after her animals ~ Thankyou for my "Cuppa" ~ Ally x

Carlene Noggle said...

Dad, your thought for today is what I had put on Danny's grave stone.
I hope your day went well and you are staying warm! It is cold here today!
love,
carlene