Friday, January 30, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & FORTY FIVE.

.
Good Morning.
....

"Time is so precious-do not waste it."....
..

.The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal .....
....
Well this is another one of our favorite day's of the week, we know that it won't be long now untill we might have a little time of rest.
.....
The tempeature here at Dad's tomato garden is starting off at 32 and a promise of more sunshine. Yesterday was one beautiful day, no rain and lots of sunshine and a brisk wind to keep our flag looking very beautiful. One of my frienrs who lives in Californa sent me an email saying that at moment she was looking at my cam and enjoying what she saw. Here is the link that will take you to DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM I do hope that it is good again today. DAD

....

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM
Dad's Smile Album
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album

....

We don't have very much planned for today, one thing that we would like to do is visit a coffee company that has come to town. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc.They are based in Waterbury VT. I am sure that some of our readers know about this Co. As you know I am always interested in good coffee, and we might just find what we are looking for at Green Mountain It does sound interesting, I will let you know what we find out. Dad.
....
( Note: I want to give credit to the Knoxville New Sentinel for the information that I used from their paper for this story. DAD )
....

I still have not heard yet from any of you tomatoes growers in some other country. I really would like to know what you are doing, and see a few pictures if that would be possible, we all here would enjoy that. Come on don't dissiapoint me. I don't have any money to pay you, but I will give you a big SMILE Dad.....
....

....This is good if you have any time left to look at it. DAD'
Ecobirder
....


I had a wonderful privilege a few years ago in the Spring watching two blue birds raise four beautiful little babies. I have a blue bird box next to my family room window. I watched them as they chose which box to use and build their nest. Then I checked back each day for the eggs to appear. Soon four pretty blue bird eggs were there. Then I waited for them to hatch. It was a pleasure to watch the two birds feed their babies from sun-up to sun-down every day, protecting them from all evil. Then they flew away into the trees near my garden. What a miracle...
....
We are going to have lots of those eatern Blue Birds here this year 2009, they are already looking around,

....

This below is another link that is to large for my blog. It is a little story about my flying days.

http://dadstomatonews.blogspot.com/
.....
i hope to see you again in the morning if all goes well. Be happy and content today if you possibly can, I know that somestimes it seems almost impossible, but remamber that these things too shall pass away.
,,,,
BYE BYE DAD
.
white6416r@aol.com..

.
865-850-5763.










3 comments:

Becky said...

Hi there, Dad, I have been out of town for a few days for work and I have missed you! Wish I could go with you and Mary to visit that coffee place, that sounds fun. Thanks again for your great journal, it's always a pleasure to see what you have to share.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Yes, Fridays are great and I'm SMILING for sure. Another weekend to enjoy if the good Lord permits. Enjoy that coffee! 'On Ya'-ma

Ally Lifewithally said...

Morning Dad ~ we havn't got any tomato plants yet it is a bit to early here ~ but am looking in the garden centre to get them as soon as they have some ~ Hope you and Mary and not forgetting Princess are having a good day ~ Thankyou for my "Cuppa" ~ will see you tomorrow ~ Ally x