Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEN HUNDRED & FORTY THREE


Good Morning.
....

"Time is so precious-do not waste it."

....

The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal .

.....

Live simply.Love generously.Care deeply.Speak kindly...
....

Yes it's Dad again, wake up and I will give you something good to drink, Coffee or Tea are both ready, and I for one am ready for a cup of good hot coffee.
....

Are you ready to plant your garden, here are a few suggestions. Dad.
....

First, you Come to the garden alone, While the dew is still on the roses....

FOR THE GARDEN OF YOUR DAILY LIVING.
..

PLANT THREE ROWS OF PEAS: 1. Peace of mind 2. Peace of heart 3. Peace of soul
..
PLANT FOUR ROWS OF SQUASH: 1. Squash gossip 2. Squash indifference 3. Squash grumbling 4. Squash selfishness.
....
I THINK THAT I would need more than one row of the item # 1.
..
PLANT FOUR ROWS OF LETTUCE: 1. Lettuce be faithful 2. Lettuce be kind 3. Lettuce be patient 4. Lettuce really love one another .
..
NO GARDEN IS WITHOUT TURNIPS: 1. Turnip for meetings 2. Turnip for service 3. Turnip to help one another
..
TO CONCLUDE OUR GARDEN WE MUST HAVE THYME: 1. Time for GOD. 2 Thyme for each other 3.. Thyme for family 4. Thyme for friends
..
WATER FREELY WITH PATIENCE AND CULTIVATE WITH LOVE. THERE IS MUCH FRUIT IN YOUR GARDEN BECAUSE YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.
....

All the pictures are by Mary,
....
Our weather here in The Tennessee Valley is still a little warmer, it is 60 here this wednesday morning at 3 A.M. I hope that we do not get rain again today, I would like to see a little sun,
....
Now this is getting to look a little more like spring is on the way and that it will soon be time... to begin to do what I love to do. SMILE.

....
I have not heard yet from any of you tomatoes growers in some other country. I really would like to know what you are doing, and see a few pictures if that would be possible, we all here would enjoy that. Come on don't dissiapoint me. Dad.
....
This link below was too long for me to get on my regular blog, but it was so good I did want you to see it. Thannk to Heavenlybama for sending it to me. Don't miss it DAD.
http://dadstomatonews.blogspot.com/
....
Here below is just an example of what I have on my side panel, I hope that you are useing it and enjoying it. more links are being entered as we receive them. DAD.
....
Gatlinburg, TN Web Cam
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
Maple Syrup Picture Album
Record Relics
Snowflakes and Dear Ones
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual ...This link is very interesting today. Thanks to Reggie. Dad.
Weather
....
....
.THIS LINK BELOW WILL TAKE YOU TO my friends in Australia, Glen & Colleen.

....
..http://localsite1.homestead.com/Aust-Day-2009.html.

....
I HAVE MANY FRIENDS IN Auatralia that I apprecitate. I have been wondering if any of you can view mt outside Cam in Australia. The link is DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM , I would like to hear from you. DAD.

....
....
OLD DAD PLAYING ON HIS CART. Will he ever grow up ?
....
http://sites.google.com/site/dadstomatogardenwebpage/Videos-of-My-Garden
....
I hope to see you again in the morning if all goes well.
BYE BYE DAD

....
white6416r@aol.com.
865-850-5763
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved
.

6 comments:

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
I'll have a cup of that good ole coffee. I love your garden suggestions. How could one go wrong with all those? Thanks for sharing those with us. It's rainy here today too. I sure was hoping for sun.

Lynne said...

Good Morning! I'm waiting for my car to warm up. We have ice here in Southern, Maryland. I still have to go to work though, and college tonight. I'm not looking forward to the drive. I hope you have a wonderful day! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Mr White. How do you keep such pretty flowers growing in the middle of winter?

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Nice to hear your temps are so mild. We have 23 degrees and are in the middle of a winter storm. I even stayed at home from work the roads are so bad. Thanks for the cheery picture of the flowers today. It is all white here-- no color. Hope your day is a great one

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad just popping in to say Goodnight I hope your day has gone well ~ and I need a good cup of your tea to see me through the night ~ will catch up with you tomorrow morning ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Oh, such gorgeous pink impatiens and roses! Wow, isn't that color intense? And as almost always, I really love your Thought For The Day, Dad. Sure am glad it's warm in Knoxville and that you are looking forward to Tomato Season ;) Maryam, my sweet calico cat, has just come in to remind me (as if she needs to!) to say a special Hello to the Princess beauty from all of us! ^^ Best to you and Ms. Mary, and big PURRS to that fluffy beauty!