Thursday, January 22, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & THIRTY EIGHT...

Good Morning.
....


"Time is so precious-do not waste it.".

..
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal .....

....

I hope that you are going to be feeling good this Thursday morning. I am aware that it is too early to even ask, it is only 3 A.M. so sleep on a little while, I sure don't want to disturb you.. I will call you a little later, and by that time I will have plenty of Tea and Coffee waiting on you.Try to come in smiling and something to tell me that will make me smile.
..

When I was ready for my bed last night the tempeature was 28, and we had a clear sky. And I was awake at 3.A.M. this morning and it was 22, And it looks like a sunny Thursday with tempeature a little better. At least better than the 15 we had yesterday morning.
....


Here is my thought for this Thursday, and I hope that you will not get upset with me for useing parts of that poem that I used in my blog a few day's ago. That poem meant a lot to me- so that's my thought below. DAD...

....

"I’ve prayed many prayers when no answer came
Though I waited patient and long;
But answers have come to enough of my prayers
To keep me praying on."

....

Please don't forget my side panel over on the right side. We have added a few interesting links and I hope to be adding more.

....

NEW Black Truffle Tomato plus more 2009 introductions.

To view this email in a browser Click Here....

..

This above is one new tomato that Dad is going to have in his garden, this coming season.....

....

Money Garden- $10 of seeds produces over $650 worth of vegetables!
..

To view this email in a browser Click Here
....

Maple Syrup Picture Album
Record Relics
Snowflakes and Dear Ones
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual

....

This is going to be all for this day, I think that the weather will be a little better for all of us..I hope that your day is a good one. and that you have something to smile about today.
..
I plan on seeing you again in the early morning

....

BYE BYE DAD

865-850-5763

white6416r@aol.com.

.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

Dad said...

i AM NOT GETTING ANY COMMENTS TODAY, SO i AM JUST SENDING MYSELF ONE. dad

jmuhj said...

Hi, Dad, Ms. Mary, and Princess beauty! I'm so sorry I haven't checked in for a couple of days -- it's been a very busy and exciting time for me. Hope the weather warms up a little bit for you, and those tomatoes you plan on putting in this year sound amazing! We just get the usual sorts over here. It's incredible that there are so many sorts of the same fruit!

Stay warm, all, and my best to you all. Big, big PURRS to the Princess beauty from all of us! ^^