Monday, January 19, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & THIRTY FIVE.

Good Morning

( iF YOU WILL LOOK AT THE OUTSIDE CAM YOU CAN SEE THAT IT IS SNOWING ON DAD. )

.
........
...
.
.."Time is so precious-do not waste it."....

.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved. ...

The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal .....
.
My mood is Happy and -
.
I AM SMILING.
....

How are you feeling on this new Monday morning ? I believe that I am going to make it, after I have some of that good coffee. The tea is also ready.

The temperature was much better here on Sunday. the high was 47 here at Dad's tomato garden . That is much better than an 8.

At 3 a.m. this Monday morning the temperature is 35, but look at this it is saying that it will be 15 tonight. Hey, I am in a hurry for tomato season to arrive here in East Tennessee. I know that some of you are already growing and possibly eating tomatoes,

Why don,t you let me know what you are doing, and a picture would be nice, and that does mean from in any part of this world. DAD




..
NEW Black Truffle Tomato plus more 2009 introductionsTo view this email in a browser Click Here

''''
..
http://sites.google.com/site/dadstomatogardenwebpage/Home
..
http://sites.google.com/site/dadsfriedgreentomatoes/.

.
http://sites.google.com/site/dadssongbirdandrosegarden/Home..:

Dad's Memoirs

.
The three blue web page links above will give you some more information about producing tomatoes. If you do not find it there just send Dad an email at - white6416r@aol.com and he will try to help you.
....
The red link above will take you to some very boring reading, Dad's Memoirs.
....
If you have the time I would like for you to click on the link that will show you where our visitors are coming from, it is interesting. And it did surprise me. It is hard for me to believe that my blog is being read in so many far away places, it makes me want to be more careful in what I say. And I do want to say Thanks to all of you that are visiting me, it makes me SMILE. The link is in the side panel to your right. Dad.....
....
My thought for this Monday 1/19/09.

" Tomorrow,s path to us is all unknown, But we will walk today. And trust the future to the Fathers hand, He knows and plans our way."

" In love the Father ever veils the future , Hides from us tomorrow's care, For well He knows today's own burdens are enough for you and me to bear."

I would like to tell you the reason for the thought above that has meant so much to me. On the road to where Mary and I go to one of our Wednesday night's bible study there is this sign on a small building by the side of the road, it says. Past, Present and Future. This is what this woman is wanting to tell people.
We are so glad that we do not have to worry about tomorrow that is in God's hand, we just need to keep true today and let God plan for us. DAD

( The words of the hymn above are used by permission from R.L. Allan & Son of Scotland. DAD )

....

Gatlinburg, TN Web Cam
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
Maple Syrup Picture Album
Record Relics
Snowflakes and Dear Ones
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather
....

These links above are from my side panel, there are lots more there to enjoy. I hope that you can use them., right over there on your right.

I am going to bring this to a close. I have already said too much. I hope that your work day goes well today. Keep smiling if you possibly can. I will see you in the early morning with a cup in my hand and I hope that I will be smiling.

BYE BYE DAD.

865-850-5763

white6416r@aol.com

7 comments:

madcobug said...

Good morning Dad, I like your thought for today. Well I haven't had my morning coffee for today so guess I will get busy and make a cup. Have a nice day along with Mary and Princess. BY the way (Sam) Gravydog55 is back home from being gone so long in the hospital and rehab from a stroke. He has two of his daughters staying with him. So happy he is doing better and getting around with a walker. Helen

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
It's pretty cold here this morning too. I'm glad that I can stay in this morning. Thanks for having the coffee ready for me.

HUGS:)

Joyce said...

Good morning Dad,
Your thought of the day caught my eye...and how true the words. Hope you have a wonderful day...pretty cold here again...but not in the teens ...so that is a good thing. Hugs and love,
Joyce

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning! So glad to hear your temps are higher than ours. It is still 8 degrees here this morning, but so much better that the below 0 ones we had last week. I'm in a hurry for tomato season too. I don't do much tomatoe growing but I love the warmer weather and sunshine. Have a great Monday!
'On Ya'-ma

Anonymous said...

Grandpa,
Your memoirs are anything but boring! I love hearing about how the world used to be and how life was for you growing up.

Love you and Aunt Mary Lots!
Mandy

Ally Lifewithally said...

Goodmorning Dad ~ hope you had a good weekend ~ and a good week lays ahead for you ~ thankyou for my "Cuppa" ~ will see you in the Morning ~ Ally x

Kelly said...

That black truffle tomato is the deepest red I have ever seen a tomato, and looks so juicy too! Now that site of yours, Dads Memoirs...is not boring! BUT, it IS short, and you must continue on and write more...you leave us hanging when you say something happened that changed your life forever...you need to write some more please! :) On the weather front, I am glad it is warmer than it was a few days and nights ago. We had a pipe freeze up, but thank goodness it didnt bust. We got it thawed with a heat lamp and a blow dryer...lol. Stay warm, 15 is COLD! Love, Kelly