Saturday, January 17, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & FOUR

.."Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
...© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved. .
..
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal ....
.
My mood is Happy and I AM SMILING.

.
Good Morning.


( Good Morning on this Sunday at 5 a.m. wishing all of you a nice quite weekend and I will see you early in the morning if all goes well. DAD.)
..
Saturday morning has arrived and I am glad, how about you ?
..
Friday was one dreary day , the tempeature was 9 or 10 at 3: a.m. and the highest that we saw was 21. And windy most of the day. We did get to enjoy the flag.
....
It is still cold here in The Tennessee valley, at 3 a.m. on this saturday morning it is 9 degrees I am hopeing for some warmer weather today but we may not get it.
....

..Yesterday afternoon I was watching the link to my cam.. http://72.155.116.211/index.cgi
and the wind was blowing hard, to see the flag in the wind was a beautiful sight, if there is any wind today I hope that you will have time to look at it. I will soon have better lights out there so you will be able to see the flag better at night. DAD..

....
If you are planning a tomato garden when your season comes, here is the link below to keep watching. It will be edited often and kept up to date. DAD.

Dad's Tomato Garden Web

( This web page above was started about a year before my journal that you are now reading. After I started it I soon saw that I needed something that i could easily change ever day, and this is it. I could do a better job of trying to answer your questions. They will both be edited every day and I do hope to be of a little help to someone. DAD )
....


NEW Black Truffle Tomato plus more 2009 introductions To view this email in a browser Click Here From Burpee. DAD
....

Dad's Views and Tomato News
....


jmuhj sent this to me.

I LOVE CATS! and I advocate for their protection, sanctuary, and adoption into loving homes. Also advocate for world citizenship and for increased understanding, respect, tolerance and justice among all living beings.
As cats are the most beautiful, agile, sweet, loving, unconditionally loyal, clean, quiet (well, pretty much), wonderful creatures on earth, why are any of them homeless???

.
jmuhj is one of my faithful readers who lives in Southern California, I appreciate her daily comments. DAD.
....
....
If you have the time I would like for you to click on the link that will show you where our visitors are coming from, it is interesting. And it did surprise me. It is hard for me to believe that my blog is being read in so many far away places, it makes me want to be more careful in what I say. And I do want to say Thanks to all of you that are visiting me, it makes me SMILE. The link is in the side panel to your right. Dad.....
**************************

I am going to stop soon, you remember that I do not write a blog on Sunday, this one is for two days. I hope that you will look at the side panel while I am gone.
....

Here is my thought for this weekend.
.
" Buy the gold undimmed, un-changing: Buy the spotless raiment white: Rich and clothed , with eyes anointed , daily walk in God's pure light.'
.
I need to give R.L,Allan & son credit for the permision of useing these words from one of our hymns. DAD.

.

Mary and I do not have any special plans for Sunday just our Sunday morning meeting, another meeting at 4 p.m. and then a quite evening at Dad's house.
....
I hope the best for all of you wherever you are. Remember that these SMILES are the same in every country on this earth, so pass them around.

Bye Bye DAD.

white6416r@aol.com

805-850-5763


5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Here is a ***BIG SMILE*** for you today. I have lots to give as it is Saturday and I am enjoying a second cup of coffee and enjoying my day off from work. I do hope you have a great day with lots of smiles coming your way. 'On Ya'-ma

jmuhj said...

Here's another BIG SMILE, and nine PURRINGS, Dad! Thanks so much for posting my comment about the cats we love so much. If one person goes out and adopts a cat (or more than one) into a loving, forever home, this will have been a good post! ;)

Sure do hope it warms up over there for you and that it isn't quite so miserable tomorrow for your meeting, Dad. Though of course we are thankful for whatever we get, and so grateful we can pay for our heating bills, aren't we?

My best to you all, and big PURRS to the Princess beauty, who I hope is staying close and staying warm! ^^

Lynne said...

Good morning! I hope you have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Dad,
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, sending you hugs and smiles...
Love,
Joyce

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Dad, I had a dream about you! I was down by your place and saw you walking in your yard and went to say hi and you seemed upset that I was there! Then later on in the dream I saw you walking around some more. Strange what the mind comes up with while you are sleeping!