Good Morning,
.."Time is so precious-do not waste it.".....
...
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.......
...
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal
..
And my mood is Happy and I AM SMILING
Here is a nice poem.
God's Love is Deep
Looking back my long life o'er,
Sick at heart I longed for more,
The way I walked brought deep despair.
I wondered if the Lord was there.
Ahead I saw a desert floor,
I'd never felt such thirst before,
But then I found a great relief.
God's well is deep.
A mountain then before me lay,
To climb it was the only way,
I'd never climbed a hill so steep,
But then I found a great relief,
God's will is deep.
At last I know and understand,
How shallow were my life, my plans,
I bowed my head with great relief.
God's love is deep.
By Mary L. White.
Here is my thought for today !/5/09
." There's a sign of self denial hanging or'e me in the way, that my Leader left to guide me les't that I should miss the way."
This is a line that was at one time in our hymn book . I want to give credit to R.L Allan & son for this. DAD
Thought you might enjoy looking at some of the camera critters blogs in the link above. I have looked at a few of them but can't sit long enough to really enjoy them. Helen.
http://home.att.net/~soloshideaway/751/tree.htm
THIS ABOVE IS VERY GOOD DAD.
Oh how America loves the tomato. The aroma of the vine, sweetness of the flesh, and juicy acidity spur between 25 and 40 million of us to grow tomatoes in gardens, containers, and window boxes each year. There are few greater pleasures than a just-picked ripe, red tomato still warm from the summer sun, or a basket of juicy heirloom tomatoes from your farmers' market.
I would like to give credit to whoever wrote the above, I have misplaced the authors name. Dad.
The weather in the Tennessee Valley at 3 A.M. this morning is cloudy and a temperature of 49. We have had lots of rain in the last few days.
What about a cup of tea or coffe right now, it's ready and I am ready for it. Sit down right here beside me and tell me something to make me smile.
......
Keep watching I will have a lot to show you later. as we get closer to Tomato season. E-mail me or call at 865-850-5763 at any time you need to. I am never too busy to listen.DAD. white6416r@aol.com
...
We are still planning and working on our outside cam to be able to show you a closer look at the tomato garden this spring.
I am not going to say very much more this morning, I am going to let my side panel take over from here, it's right over there on your right.
.....
http://sites.google.com/site/dadstomatogardenwebpage/Home?
http://sites.google.com/site/dadsfriedgreentomatoes/
http://sites.google.com/site/dadssongbirdandrosegarden/Home://
http://sites.google.com/site/dadsmemoirsandthoughts/
.....
Be sure and view these 4 above every day, there could be changes Dad.
I am not feeling the very best this morning, we had a wonderful day yesterday, but it was a long day, and I was beging to get tired and grouchy by my 10 p.m. bedtime, ask Mary and Princess they will tell you.
.....
But I am so glad for the day and our meetings, that is one thing that helps this old grey headed man keep on going
.....
I hope that all of you are feeling good, and that I have not discouraged you by anything that I have said this morning. I wish for you the best today, and I hope to see you in the morning.
....
SMILE FOR ME TODAY WHEREVER YOU ARE IN THIS WORLD.
BYE BYE DAD.
white6416r@aol.com



10 comments:
Good Morning Dad, glad to see this morning that you are up and about. I hope you have a good week and that extends to Mary and Princess as well!
here is a ***BIG SMILE*** for you today. I'm at work again and its really quiet here today.
Hope that is a good sign of what's to come.
Have a great Monday! 'On Ya'-ma
Good morning Dad, I havent disappeared. Its just been one thing after another here. Too much going on to sit and relax. This morning we are taking Tip to the vet. She has a urinary tract infection. I still use the vet I had when we lived south of here, so I have a two hour trip ahead of us. Our vet is very good though, that is why I stayed with them. We will take Shelbys homeschool work with us and she can do her work at Mama and Daddys. They live down there. I looked at that meme back when Helen sent it to me. She said I should enter some time, I want to, but I havent had a moment to myself lately. I hope you get to feeling better. If the sun would come out I think that would help. It has been raining and raining, and its supposed to rain more for the next few days. I guess we better start building a boat soon, cause we are gonna float away! Well time for me to get up and get gone, just wanted to stop in and say hello before I left for the day. Love, Kelly
I enjoyed Aunt Mary's poem very much!
Love you both :)
Good morning Dad, I am sorry that you are not feeling very well this morning. I hope you feel better as the day moves along. Mary's poem was very good. Helen
Loved reading your journal entry and I have heard many great things about your journal and had to stop by... I grow tomatoes each summer also and we have a small veggie garden. I am learning as I go. This is my third year trying out new veggies but I've grown tomatoes for many years.
Lisa
Hello Dad, Make sure you go to bed early tonight and get some extra sleep so that you feel better tomorrow! Hope your day was good. Linda
Hope you are feeling better this evening, Dad. Maybe you are resting as I see the lights aren't on in front. Hope you, Ms. Mary, and the lovely Princess are all well and maybe getting ready for dinner by now. That is a lovely poem, Ms. Mary! and I really enjoy the picture of Princess in the slideshow for Dad's Rose Garden. Another week is here and we are busy working, aren't we? SMILES to you all, and big PURRS to the Princess beauty! ^^
Thank you for sharing Mary's poem. She is an excellent poet.
Hi Dad,
I hope you have had a restful day today Dad. You may need to take it easy for a bit til you get rested from yesterday.
I wish and hope for you and Mary and Princess a wonderful New Year....May your tomatoes be bigger and better and more than ever!
love ya,
carlene
Post a Comment