Friday, January 23, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & THIRTY NINE.

Good Morning.
....

"Time is so precious-do not waste it."...
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal .
....
This is our good day of the weeek , Friday morning, I am Happy, are you, can't you see my smile.
....

www.thejoymovie.com ..... ( You will enjoy this.)
.
CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINK. ( Do turn your speakers on.)
.
Fill up your cup with some good hot coffee, sit back and watch this, it will do you good.
..

I want to give Joan Crane credit for the above. DAD,
....


....
Dad's Favorite Links
..
(This list of the links below are in my side panel every day. Watch for more to be added often. DAD )
....
Click on any of these below, they are working. Dad.
..
ARTIC WEB CAM
BrushStrokes
Dad's Memoirs
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM
Dad's Smile Album
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
Dad's Views and Tomato News
Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Gatlinburg, TN Web Cam
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
Maple Syrup Picture Album
Record Relics
Snowflakes and Dear Ones
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual ......( Tomato Casual is extra good today. Dad,)
Weather
....
I hope that these links above will be of help to you, they make it easy to find what you might want to view.
....
At 3 A.M. this friday morning the tempeature is a nice 36 and a promise of sunshine. That pleases me a lot better. I am getting behind in a lot of my outside work, maybe I can catch up a little today.
....
I do not feel very good this morning, I did not get much sleep last night, and that hurts me. I am ready for some Coffee and I do hope that will help me get started. I think if I could see a friendly smile rirht now that would do about as much good as the Coffee .
.....

Here is my thought for today

" .Never bear more than one trouble at a time, some people bear three---all they have had, all they have now ,and all they expect to have."
..
By Edward Everett Hale'
....
This is going to have to do for today, after I have had a little time to think, I will come back long enough to give you my thought for today. I hope to be able to see you on Saturday morning.
....

BYE BYE DAD
....
865-850-5763
white6416r@aol.com.
....
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved

.
....






5 comments:

Becky said...

Morning, Dad... hope you feel better after a bit... maybe you can get a little more sleep there in your office.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I sure do hope a nice warm cup of coffee helps you out there this morning. I did enjoy the JOY movie. I do believe I see the sun starting to come up here in the horizon now. We were blessed with it's sunny rays yesterday and may get a few more today and that does warm my heart for sure. Hope you get a nap in later and feel better for it. Take good care !
'On Ya'-ma

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
I enjoyed the Joy Movie sooo much! It was very inspiring & uplifting. The photos made me feel so relaxed looking at them. Thanks so much for sharing! I'm sitting here smiling & enjoying my cup of coffee. You try to get a nap today!

HUGS:)

Kelly said...

Good afternoon Dad :) I am smiling today...its warmer outside and sunny! I hope you catch a good nap today and get to feeling better. I am off to go outside for a while. Love, Kelly

Dirk said...

Good evening (or morning!) Dad,
Just stopped by to say I hope you were feeling better today. The thought for today was excellent - something to always remember.

Dirk
http://tsalagiman2.blogspot.com/