Monday, January 26, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & FORTY ONE.

Picture by Mary
....
Good Monday Morning,
....
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
....
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal .....
....
....
Tags:
, ,
....
By Michelle Fabio
..
Once upon a time, people thought tomatoes were poisonous.
In fact, in America, we didn’t even start eating them tomatoes until the late 1700s, making the tomato a relatively new addition to our dinner tables.
But just because we love them doesn’t mean our furry friends should be eating them as well.
Cats, in particular, can have extremely adverse reactions to tomato ingestion, and so, please keep tomatoes away from your kitties!
Although we know that tomatoes hold all kinds of great stuff, especially
Read the rest of this entry »
Related Posts
....

I wish that I could say that picture above was of my tomato garden for this 2009 season, but I can't because it is not. That was last year. I am hoping that I can do as well this year as I did then, but I have my doubts. After all I am one year older, and I don't seem to have that get up and go and strength that I used to have, but I do have the desire to do it and I am going to do my very best. Dad.
....
http://sites.google.com/site/dadstomatogardenwebpage/Videos-of-My-Garden

A little video of Dad on his cart.
....
http://saralovesdogs.blogspot.com/

You will enjoy Sara training her Shelties. We had a beautiful Sheltie for many years, his name was Scottie, you may have seen his picture here on my blog. Thanks to my friend Helen for sharing this with us. DAD.
....
Dad's Favorite Links
.
( List of links below is just to remind you what is in my side panel every day, I hope that you find this useful. Dad.)
....

ARTIC WEB CAM
BrushStrokes
Dad's Memoirs
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM
Dad's Smile Album
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
Dad's Views and Tomato News
Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Gatlinburg, TN Web Cam
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
Maple Syrup Picture Album
Record Relics
Snowflakes and Dear Ones
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather

....


Top Rated Tomatoes. (Burpee.)
To view this email in a browser...
Click Here . DAD....

....
THIS LINK BELOW WILL TAKE YOU TO AUSTRALIAN DAY.
January 26th.
....
http://localsite1.homestead.com/Aust-Day-2009.html
....
........
I HAVE MANY FRIENDS IN AUSTRALIA THAT I APPRECIATE VERY MUCH. DAD.
....
This is my thought for today.

.
" O God, thou hast taught me from my youth, and hitherto have I declared thy wonderous works."

" Now also when I am old and greyheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power, and thy power to everyone that is to come."
....
This is taken from Psalm 71, verses 17 & 18.
....
I do not want to ever be ashamed of my age and my grey hair, I am proud of both. I am glad that God has spared me this long and allowed me to have the strenght that I have, and I would like to use it the rest of the time that I have left here in helping others. DAD...
..
I need to stop this for now and visit the coffee pot again, and you know that there is plenty of tea and coffee for everyone. I hope to see you again in the morning if all goes well.

BYE BYE DAD
white6416r@aol.com
865-850=5763
....
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad! I love the picture of last years tomato garden. I hope you will be able to have one again this year. Hopefully it will warm up sometime soon so we can plant things! Have a great day. Linda

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm so waiting for Spring to come again. I think that picture is just what we need to day so we can remember that Spring will surely come again. Winters sometimes seem like they go on forever and wear us down abit. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day.
'On Ya'-ma

Carlene Noggle said...

hi dad,
just stopping by to say hello...too late for coffee I fear.
Hope you have a wonderful tomato garden this year...and I know the ones you grow will be beautiful..you have a green thumb!
love,
carlene

Joann said...

Hi Dad, Came by to say hi, I couldn't get into your journal for awhile, I think either something was wrong with my computer or I was just doing it wrong... LOL!!! But as always it's good to be here, joining you for tea!!
Take Care, will drop by again soon!!