Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & THIRTY SEVEN

PICTURE BY JIM


"Time is so precious-do not waste it."

.

The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal .

....

Good Morning.

....

Well how are you feeling now, maybe things will be a little quieter now after all that went on yesterday. And we can have more time to think about other things.
''''

.

Below are my three web pages that I hope will be of help to you.

..
http://sites.google.com/site/dadstomatogardenwebpage/Home?

..
http://sites.google.com/site/dadsfriedgreentomatoes/

.
http://sites.google.com/site/dadssongbirdandrosegarden/Home..:
Here is a new link that we have added to our side panel, You will enjoy the ARTIC WEB CAM


.... Picture by Mary- from Dads garden a few years ago.

NEW Black Truffle Tomato plus more 2009 introductions To view this email in a browser Click Here....

This above is one new tomato that Dad is going to have in his garden, this coming season.....



Picture by Mary
We raised some cabbage in our garden a few seasons ago.
.
When I went to my bed last night about 10 P. M. the tempeature was 23, and when I came in to my office this morning it is 17. I think that we are getting use to this weather and it don't seem so bad. But I am still dreamimg about Tomato season. SMILE...
.

Here is my thought for today, it is not a new one, it is part of a poem that I used a few days ago and I keep thinking about it.
.

I’ve drained the cup of disappointment and pain
I’ve gone many days without song;
But I’ve sipped enough nectar from the roses of life
To make me want to live on.

.
Author Unknown'
....

I have the tea and coffee ready, sit down right here next to me and we will have a cup . We can talk while I finish this blog. Dad.
..
If you have the time I would like for you to click on the link that will show you where our visitors are coming from, it is interesting. And it did surprise me. It is hard for me to believe that my blog is being read in so many far away places, it makes me want to be more careful in what I say. And I do want to say Thanks to all of you that are visiting me, it makes me SMILE. The link is in the side panel to your right. Dad.....

.....

Tennessee Granddaddy -----YOU SHOULD CHECK ON GRANDDADDY.


Tomato Casual------THIS IS GOOD TODAY.
.
I am going to bring this to a close for right now, I may be back with something interesting later. I hope that your day turns out well. Let's all be kind and easy to get along with today, and smiling will help more than you will ever know, because everyone in this wide world understands a smile, language does not matter.
.
I plan on seeing you right here in the morning.


BYE BYE DAD...

865-850-5783

white6416r@aol.com

.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved. ....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Good Wednesday morning Dad. :) You always manage to make me smile when I come and visit you in the morning. So you are getting used to this cold? Not me, I can't handle this bitter cold. There is good news though. The weather pattern is changing and we are going to warm up after today. I will welcome it. Jims sky picture is very beautiful. The cabbage looks so perfect! Alright, I am still not feeling well, so I am going to go lay back down for awhile, but I wanted to come and say hello and good morning. I will have some of that green tea if you have it, my body needs those antioxidents right now. Love, Kelly