Good Morning.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.
.
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal .
.
And my mood is Happy and I AM SMILING.
.
Happy Birthday!
Today is my Grandson’s Birthday.
This picture of Kevin was taken in December, 2008.
| Jim took this picture when he was living in Mexico. These boats are on the lake that is at Catemaco, Veracruz. You can walk through the jungle here and visit the spot where the movie, Medicine Man, was made. |
Seed Starting Essentials To view this email in a browser Click Here
.
If you love Tomatoes like I do you will enjoy the link above.It is making me Smile . DAD.
Now click the link below and see what you think. It sure did make me smile!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-006azoiMa8
.
Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most).
Vicki sent the above to me.
.
http://picasaweb.google.com/karagrow/InsurgentesDec2008?authkey=rzbGyuoymOA&feat=email#slideshow
.
A few nice slideshow pictures from Mexico. above.
.
Be sure and look at the side panel today,. Dad.
.
As our tomato season grows closer you may find some good information in the four links below, if you don't find it there just write old DAD at white6416r@aol.com and I will do my best to help you at no cost or obligations to you, just a smile will be enough. And remember it does not matter what country that you live in, I will try and answer you. DAD,
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .
....
. Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes Web Page ..
....
http://sites.google.com/site/dadssongbirdandrosegarden/Home .
....
http://sites.google.com/site/dadsmemoirsandthoughts .
....
It is 3 A.m. here in the Tennessee valley and I am drinking coffee and looking at the weather report, it is 24 and I think that the sun may shine a little for us today, I hope so.
I have a few that do not beleive that I am up and working at 3 A.M. well Iwill tell you how I can prove it, just send me an email white6416r@aol.com right now and see how quick that I answer, or better give me a call on my cel phone at 865-850-5763 and see if I answer it.
That is all for today, I hope to see you in the morning. Keep that smile going. DAD.
Bye Bye DAD.
865-850- 5763



6 comments:
Good morning! I am sorry I've been away a few days. My grandmother passed away Thursday evening, so we've been managing a lot. I hope you are doing well and Happy Birthday to your grandson! I had an opportunity to visit Mexico as a child. I would love to go back there now, because I think I'd appreciate it a bit more. Have a blessed day!
Good Morning Dad,
Happy birthday to your grandson! Thanks for the coffee. I'm off today due to my new shift change so I can sit back & enjoy your coffee. Have a good day & stay warm.
Happy Birthday to Kevin. I enjoyed that slide show of Mexico. They sure had a lot of crickets there. I know you get up early because I have been up at that time and saw where you just made an entry. Have a nice day. Helen
You have a great looking grandson there and I wish him a very happy Birthday also. I don't get up til 5 each day so I'll not be one to check and see if you really are up at 3. Hope you manage to get a little nap in to carry you through the day. 'On Ya'-ma
Hello Dad ~ Happy Birthday to your Grandson Kevin ( a very handsome young man) and thankyou for for my "Cuppa" ~ will join you in the morning heres hoping you have a restful evening ~ Ally x
...but Dad! If someone calls you on your cell phone at 3 a.m., won't it wake Ms. Mary and Princess beauty???
Can't stop laughing from that video you linked to on YouTube. OMG is that FUNNY!
I see the lights are on this evening at your home. Hope you are enjoying a nice dinner and a relaxing evening. Best to you all, and big PURRS to the Princess beauty! ^^
Post a Comment