Friday, January 16, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & THIRTY THREE


Picture by Mary.

.
.."Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
..© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.
.
..The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal .
.
..And my mood is Happy and I AM SMILING.
MGlory2994 src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiUEE_bESnUlpzi0qpdvnUibaxu23J2f6zQR8T-DxkwNZudgRmaLKYW0AzKRtRRqCdOQ84QhCK4llUtaATdKOMyi4D24E_qY1-aTuZini5UB4OF2vj592vBl4OJtceZhF9uDpLXYQXZVzE/?imgmax=800" width=244 border=0>
Picture by Mary.

Good Morning.



What do you think of this weather ? I don't like it, too cold for me. Here in the Tennessee Valley at 3 A.M. the tempature is 10 . I hope that it warms up after the sun comes up. When I went to my bed last night it was 16
( At 5:55 a.m. the temperature is 9.)
.
Since it is so cold I am going to get the tea and coffee ready a little early. I know that you all will be needing it, I know that I will. So come on in any time that you are ready.
.
I hope that you will take time to look at
Ally Lifewithally today it is good. DAD

.
..
Yesterday afternoon I was watching DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM and the wind was blowing hard, to see the flag in the wind was a beautiful sight, if there is any wind today I hope that you will have time to look at it. I will soon have better lights out there so you will be able to see the flag better at night. DAD
..



Here is my thought for today- Friday 1/16/09.



" This poor man cried and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles."



" The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them them that fear Him, and delivereth them."



Taken from Psalm 34 verses 6 & 7. A Psalm of David.



..



As our tomato season grows closer you may find some good information in the three links below, if you don't find it there just write old DAD at white6416r@aol.com and I will do my best to help you at no cost or obligations to you, just a smile will be enough. And remember it does not matter what country that you live in, I will try and answer you. DAD.

.

Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes Web Page ..

.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web

'

http://sites.google.com/site/dadssongbirdandrosegarden/Home .....

....

If you have the time I would like for you to click on the link that will show you where our visitors are coming from, it is interesting. It is hard for me to believe that my blog is being read in so many far away places, it makes me want to be more careful in what I say. And I do want to say Thanks to all of you that are visiting me, it makes me SMILE. The link is in the side panel to your right. Dad.....

**************************

Mary and I did get to the meeting last night, it was cold but we made the trip fine. A very helpful meting. Dad.

....

Record Relics

.
Snowflakes and Dear Ones

.
Tennessee Granddaddy --
Look AT THIS TODAY, IT IS ABOUT ELEPHANTS, I THINK THAT IT IS INTERESTING. DAD

,
Tomato Casual --- Always good helpful reading from this link; Thanks to you REGGIE DAD.

I hope that the two pictures above will help you forget this winter weather, I am wanting to begin to think spring. The pictures were from our rose garden last year.

i Am going to park for a little while, I have run out of anything to talk about, about all that I can talk about is tomatoes, roses and smiling. And after a little while you have heard enough of that.

I hope that I will be able to talk to you in the early A.M. that is if old Dell dose not freeze up. I think that I got enough antifreeze in it to keep it safe.

.

Good wishes to all of you, where ever you live. Let's do this together today, be kind to all people and to our pets and smile first every chance that you get. And do say to your family before you go out that door that " I love you."

Bye Bye DAD

white6416r@aol.com

865-850-5763


.
.




5 comments:

Helen said...

I sure hope it warms up a lot today Dad, That was pretty cold for you to be out last night. I am a fair warm weather person myself LOL. Have a good day and stay warm. Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi Dad, my e-mail is callianna25@aol.com. But I bet ALL your friends would be interested to know how you got started growing tomatoes, so you could just answer in your blog... I still want to know how you learned to fly a plane, too! All of us want to know more about DAD!
(Oh, and I never knew that Jim had lived in Mexico... I bet that is an interesting story, too.)

I'm off to bed... I hope you and Mary are staying warm.

Kelly said...

It is 11 here right now Dad, so good COLD morning to y'all! I can't make coffee. :( The pipes froze up last night! We had the faucets dripping, but it wasnt enough. Please stay warm and don't go outside if you dont have to. Love, Kelly

jmuhj said...

Good evening, all! My gosh, aren't we glad Ally got her cooker sorted out -- that was not a good surprise! And I'm glad you have enough antifreeze in the old Dell so it doesn't freeze up. Computers don't like temperature extremes, do they?

I love your rose pictures and your Thoughts For The Day are inspirational, especially your ending thought for this post! ;) Hope it warms up for you soon. My best to you all, and big PURRS to the Princess beauty! from all of us ^^

Rose said...

it was -27 here...it's warming up tomorrow up to 30!