Friday, August 20, 2010

FRIDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND FIFTY SIX

.
Good Morning .
.
This is to show you what I am doing here today , weather permitng, and you can watch on the three cams below. I am working on bird feeders and fountains for my WILDLIFH HABITAT. It will take me a few days to get it all in place, but I things that the wildlife that comes my way will enjoy it.
.
All of the three Cams will show a little of what is goins on but my preference is cams # two, three and one in that order.
.

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
DAD'Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
No I will stop talking about Habitats for a while and try to think about someting that might be of help to soneone who might be feel low this morning, is that not what we are here for. " Live for others."
.
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code. ....todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 .
.
Today..8/20/10
Mostly sunny. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 33C. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 92F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph .Heavy fog expected earley. Drive with care.

.
Sara's Dog Training
.
Good Morning Sara, I really did enjoy what you told me about you Jeff , Misty and Oreo going to the park. Jeff to fly model aeroplanes any you three to play. That sounds like so much fun. When I was young we did not have things like that to do. Dad.
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS.
.
Shooting My Universe Don't you dare miss this. DAD.
.
I think that I have said enough for today, why bother you with the same things every day when you know right where they all are, in the side panel if you want them. I am not leaving without leaving a big pot of Sumatra X bold waiting for all who can get here, watch tha that fog.
.
A big SMILE is all I asking for today.
.
BYE BYE DAD

Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

What a beautiful morning it is here! A nice one for sitting out on my patio with a cup of Sumatra coffee. My house is empty and quiet this morning. I miss my sister and her family. Her little granddaughter certainly made us all SMILE most of the day.

I already visited CAM #3 this morning and watched many small birds visit your feeder before 1 big red cardinal came by and chased the others away. It must be enjoyable for you to watch the different birds and other creatures visit the habitat you so lovingly work on for them.

I am sending you a great big SMILE, catch it and wear it today. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon, DAD,
I see you sitting there wearing a Joan Smile. I have one, too. Our visit was super. On the train back to NYC, Amelia said,"I miss Aunt Joan." I thought Joan's tomato plants were wonderful. Amelia picked some of the cherry tomatoes. She helped herself to some of Sara's, too. I hope she doesn't have the idea that all cherry tomatoes are free to pick! Amelia talks non stop about Oreo and Misty but when they greeted her with a welcoming bark, she ran for cover. She did get to pet the dogs Amelia style. On our first morning, we saw "Joan's chipmunk" from the bedroom window. On our second morning, we saw the naughty work of that critter. The biggest, perfectly shaped, red tomato had the biggest hole perfectly shaped and empty of delicious meat and seeds. Amelia said, "Poor Aunt Joan."
There is nothing better than being with family.
I miss, Joan, too. Aloha from NYC. Sara's aunt.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet PRINCE!:

Reading your friend's description of the birds in your Wildlife Habitat is wonderful -- sure wish I could see them! And I didn't miss your friend Steve's blog post OR the earlier one with song sparrows; don't you love them? ;)

Stopping by to visit always makes me SMILE, Dad -- your blog is an oasis on the Internet for me, as I'm sure it is for thousands of people worldwide!

Love to you, Ms. Mary, and sweet little man Prince; enjoy your afternoon/evening! Jamaka and fams

Sara said...

Dad,
Oh, I'm really late today! The day has been to beautiful to be inside on the computer.

Misty really enjoyed our trip to the park yesterday. Oreo was a bit nervous about being in a new place, but eventually relaxed. Jeff had fun flying his planes and met someone else who was flying too. They enjoyed talking about their different planes.

Today, we just relaxed & played outside in the yard. The weather was absolutely perfect.

Hope you had a good day too.
~Sara