Friday, August 13, 2010

FRIDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND FORTY NINE..Google Entry # 2174

Good Morning.
..
My Mood for this Friday the 13th is Happy.
.
I am not happy for any special reason, I am just happy to be alive another day, when you get my age you will think more about this and will learn to value your time more.."'Time is so precious-do not waste it." .
.
Since the weather is such a HOT subject I am going to show it to you first this morning.
.
..Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip
code.
.....
.todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 .
.
Today..8/13/10
Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. Hot and humid. High 35C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
A few isolated thunderstorms developing this afternoon under partly cloudy skies. Hot and humid. Heat index near 110F. High around 95F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.

.
This above does not offer much releif for this friday, but we did get a wonder rain yesterday afternoon which droped the tempeature about 10 degrees.
.
I have been thinking of Sara, Misty and Oreo this morning. I hope that the weather is cooler for them up in New York state. I know that real hot weather bothers our pets. I know how Prince likes a cool place to get his naps. We can just go to Sara's Dog Training blog and let her tell us something good about these two wonderful Shelties. DAD.
.

Ecobirder

Glen in Australia

Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam

It Ain't Easy Bein' Green

LEARN BIRD SONGS

Sara's Dog Training

Shooting My Universe
.
I have not mentioned Starbucks Coffee yet, but I do have X bold in the pot and I can hear it and also smell it. if you can do stop in for a little chat with me, DAD..
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3.
......
The tomato season is not over every where in this world so some of you might like to see this LINK .BELOW.
.
Dad's Tomato Web Page .it will be a lot of help to you. DAD.
.
.ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!
......
Special $19.95 20 tablets - 5 acre pack- DAD's Special $99...Please add referal code DAD to the order...I use this Biota Max on my little tomato garden all year long. Read more about it Click link above DAD.
......
You may order by just sending an email to Dad at white6416r@aol.com and I will take care of you.

I dont feel like that I have anything much to offer today, so I am going to stop befoe you stop reading.
.
And if I dont go I can't come back, and that is what I would like to do in the morning.
.
We must smile a lot today and be kind to every one, Kindness does more good than we realize.
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

3 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
Yes, we are having much cooler temperatures here. Our highs are only in the 70's, low 80's. Hopefully, you get weather like that soon.

I am going to try and encourage Oreo to get some rest today, so he'll be ready for his competition tomorrow.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

I am happy on this Friday the 13th as well. The morning started with the smell of fresh hot cinnamom buns filling the breakfast room. We were all up early for our last vacation breakfast together and to celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday. And it was finally cool enough to have breakfast on the patio. With so many people I still haven't had my first cup of coffee so I thought DAD's pot is always full.

I read on Shooting My Universe that the video Steve made back in February for his friend Jim T. to submit to the Survivor Show actually won Jim a place on this year's team. Now we have to see if Jim can win the $1 million and maybe share a little with Steve. You can read about it on Steve's blog and from there visit a few other spots. Here is Steve's link:

http://shootingmyuniverse.blogspot.com/2010/08/cats-out-of-bag.html

Have a great day. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and little man Prince!:

Glad to hear you had some cooling rain yesterday and hoping the heat wave will break for you soon! Hope you have lots of iced coffee to drink to stay cool.

Are your birds and animals hydrated out in your wildlife habitat? I'll bet they are visiting the fountain a lot.

Hope little Prince is feeling great! Did you and Ms. Mary get him a new toy or some treats to reward him?

Have a wonderful -- hopefully cooler! -- weekend. Safe journeys and love to you all from Jamaka and fams