Thursday, August 12, 2010

THURSDAY'S ENTRY TWO THOUSAND FORTY EIGHT..Google entry 2173

Picture by Sara. Below is what she wrote us along with the picture. "DAD,Here is one of the photos I got this morning of mama and her babies.They let me get quite close before heading back to the safety of the woods."
..

Good Morning..

I am sure that the most of you will know Sara, if not, she is the one that writes Sara's Dog Training blog every morning telling us all about Misty and Oreo. She has more pictures of the deer and her babies that are real nice on her blog today. DAD

.

And one of the first thing that I want to know this morning here at 3 a.m.is how are you ? Too early for any sensible person to answer you should say.But the most of you know that I do get up early every morning, I love it, the best time of the day to set and count your blessing which I know are many.

.
I am having a little trouble getting this Dell to work at the moment, I don't think that google has had their Sumatra X bold Starbucks coffee yet, well I am perking it now, we will give them a few minuets then I will be back and finish thie blog. Don't go away. DAD. .

Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
LEARN BIRD SONGS
..
Sara's Dog Training

..
Shooting My Universe
..

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
...
Dad's Tomato Web Page ..THIS IS THE PAGE THAT YOU MUST READ.
..
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.
.
todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920
.
Today.. 8/12/10
Scattered thunderstorms possible. Hot and humid. High 34C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Scattered thunderstorms, especially during the afternoon hours. Hot and humid. Heat index near 110F. High 94F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
.

It makes me hot just to read this above, Dad.
.
It seems that I don't have anything new to write about today. I don't deal in any gossip of any kind, so most know that and I don't receive much of it.
.....
I do want to tell you this, our trip to the doctor yesterday was not for either Mary or I, it was for Prince, he had to have surgery, he done well and we brought him back home, he is up this morning ready to play.
...
I hope to have something a little better in the morning when I hope to see you again. " Be Good."
.
BYE BYE DAD

Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

4 comments:

Sara said...

Do you think I'll see them again today, or will I have to wait another week? We'll see.

I'm going to make a tomato, mozarella and basil salad tonight. I have so many cherry tomatoes, Ive got to make something. We've had perfect tomato growing weather this summer. What a change from last year!

Last night at our agility class, my teacher's husband kept bringing the sheep around from the pasture to the fenced area. They were so cute to watch. They had recently been shorn. I love going to my classes on a real working farm.

~Sara

Anonymous said...

Hello DAD...

My computer is acting like yours. It has crashed 3 times since yesterday and I am writing quickly before it happens again. Probably a virus attacking it.

Glad to hear Prince is doing well after his surgery. Won't be too playful today so he will want a lot of stroking from you and Mary.

We are having tomato, mozzarella and basil salad tonight as well. Ours will be made with NJ tomatoes and basil. We are going to the farm stand shortly...there are so many farm stands down here and all the peaches are delicious and in season as are the tomatoes.

Another hectic but fun day with 6 additonal people to feed and converse with. I'll need a day or two to rest up before my sister comes to visit.

Another hot day for you. Stay where it is cool and stay hydrated. See you tomorrow...I hope. ...Sara's Mom

Sara said...

DAD,
I'm glad to hear that Prince's surgery went ok. It is amazing how some animals recover so quickly, and want to play, even though the vet says, "Rest for 10 days!"

Sara

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, brave PRINCE!:

So glad to hear the little man is playful and feeling good this morning ;) That news brings a big SMILE to my face!

Those are gorgeous deer. A friend of mine who lives in this city but on the northeast side sees deer in his yard all the time.

So it's not just me! Our antivirus software is hard put to keep up with all the troublemakers out there, but let's hope it gets fixed really soon, yes?

Love to you all from Jamaka and fams