Saturday, August 21, 2010

SATURDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND FIFTY SEVEN

( The rain ended this afteroon and we werw able to get started on Cam # 2 there are several more feeders to install and straighte up. We will complete this on monday, Dad)
......
Good Morning.
.
I am wondering why we love Saturday mornings so much and despise Monday mornings. While you are thinking for some answers I am going to be making that Sumatra X bold Starbucks coffee, I know that some of you can hardly wait, and Dad is one of them..
.
And when I do start talking again, don't expect very much today remember what I told you about being so repetitious , talking ever day about the same things when you are so well aware of my side panels which knows all I know and maybe a little more..
.
I just happened to notice that next Saturday will be this blogs birthday, August 28, 2003 and Google says that I have posted 2180 entries since that day.
.
Surely you would not call this repetitious to go see Sara , Misty and Oreo at Sara's Dog Training blog most every day, its hard to stay away. DAD.
.
Hey, would some of you poke me every little while, I am just about to go to sleep, It is a lot harder to not write much in my blog than it is to write a long one. There are a few things that I need to show you or this blog would be useless.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3.
.

That is he only way to keep check on old Dad, and that is not very hard to do, he moves so slow. .
.
And last of all is the weather, you do need that,
.
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code. ....todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 .
.

Today...8/21/10
Scattered thunderstorms possible. Humid. High 30C. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
A few showers early, followed by isolated thunderstorms during the afternoon. Humid. High 87F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

.
This is it for this week you know that I do not write a blog on Sunday, we plan on doing something more important, After our meeting we plan a relaxing time at home playing with Prince, I do hope to see all of you early Monday morning, SMILE and be KIND this week end.
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights

3 comments:

Sara said...

2180 posts! That is amazing! I wonder how many smiles those posts have brought to the world? 10,000 surely!

It is a crisp, cool morning. My thermometer says 54 degrees. Misty will be a happy, happy girl. This is her kind of weather. Usually brings out her playful side.

See you on Monday!

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon DAD...

Can't believe I didn't get to visit earlier today. I slept a little later and read the paper a little longer and sipped my coffee a little slower and the morning is now gone.

It is a beautiful day here and I hope you get some sun and dry weather so you can get outdoors to work on the bird feeders. The birds are probably happy with what you have given them already but you are so good and gentle that you want to give them more. They will surely enjoy the extra special habitat you have in store for them.

You have a nice weekend planned. Prince will be happy to have you pay special attention to him on Sunday afternoon. Give him a few extra strokes from me. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince!:

I'm enjoying my coffee, Dad -- thanks! It's very good this morning. ;) Hope your weather dries out soon so you can get to fixing those feeders. Those little beaks can really wreak havoc sometimes, I know -- I've had to discard several feeders after the desert sun, wind, snow, and busy little beaks broke them down over time. Prince must really enjoy watching all the "traffic" from the safety and comfort of his windows! SMILING reading Sara's Mom's last paragraph above...;)

2,180 posts is amazing, Dad! Here's to 2,180 more, and then some. Have a relaxing day and a wonderful day tomorrow -- safe journeys and love from Jamaka and fams, sending special PURRS to Prince <3