Monday, August 23, 2010

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND FIFTY EIGHT

Good Morning.
.
I am still saying that I think that monday is the best morning of the week for me, it gives me a feeling of a new begining , a new day, another clean sheet that God has givem me, and it gives me a desire to use it wisely.
.
I am going to be very busy for a few hours this morning with bird feeders, so I Just want to give you a few things to think about untill I return. My thought for the day " Be still and know that I am God." Some time that is hard for me to do. And I alwas go see Sara Misty,and Oreo and I would like to see them before I get out in this cold cruel world,I need a smile and here is the place to find it at Sara's Dog Training blog.
.
Now this is not all of of my blog just a litle sample. and I am going to wait untill I get back to make Sumtra X bold Starbucks, I think it will taste better if I can drink it in a relaxed mood
. Back soon.
.
DAD
.
Well is 10:45 am. and I think that I have all the bird feeders in plave, now this aftern noon I will get them all filled and the the birds will be happy and in a good mood. I am not sure about the number I think about 15, that will take some labor and $'s but it woth it.
.
Now why don't we have that cup of cofee, it's not to hot for coffee, the tempeature in only 77 her at 11 am.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
These Cams are the only way to keep check on old Dad, and that is not very hard to do, he moves so slow. No these three outside Cams are to watch my WILDLIFE HABITAT, and I hope that you enjoy them as much as enjoyed oing it for you.
.
To be honest with you I am so tired right now could I please take the rest of the day off. You know my side panel and you could use it. I will try to make a decent blog in the morning.
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights

4 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
It is raining today, same as yesterday. No walk in the cards this morning. We'll have to play some games inside.

I was in Lowe's yesterday looking at the bird feeders, when all of a sudden I jumped! A bird flew up right in front of my face. She must have snuck in the building, and certainly had no trouble finding out where the store kept their bird food stocked! Smart bird.

~Sara

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's only 69 degrees here at 11 this morning. But it has been raining. This afternoon should be sunny so I'm sure it will be warmer then. That is a lot of feeders to have. We have only 3 and they get emptied out pretty fast. Hope your Monday is a great one!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

What a wonderful mood you are in today. What a lot you have accomplished already this morning. The cooler weather made it a perfect morning for you to work on your bird habitat.

I have not accomplished anything because I have been on the phone most of the morning. I have a favorite relative in the hospital and have been getting lots of calls from friends and family wanting an update. That is why I didn't visit you sooner. But now I am ready for some Sumatra and some SMILES. Once I pour the coffee I'll visit some of your sidebars and of course visit CAM #3, the only one I can access. I checked it out yesterday the fountain was on but on feeder so no birds. The birds will be singing today when they visit your yard. Take the afternoon off and just relax, close your eyes and listen to the sound of the birds and the water. "Be still".

..Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince!:

Wow, that's a lot of feeders, Dad - no wonder you need to relax after all that! It's good to slow down in this heat, anyway, don't you agree? Sip on some iced coffee and watch out the window with sweet Prince and Ms. Mary while the birds come and eat all the seed. Prince must really love seeing all the different birds and animals there. I know we do here -- birds, squirrels, possums, raccoons, skunks! ;)

Sara's Mom is sucb a nice person. She gives great advice. ;) Love to you all and wishing you a good afternoon/evening from Jamaka and fams ;)