Tuesday, August 24, 2010

TUESDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAND FIFTY NINE

...
Good Morning.

.

The first thing that caught my attention this morning was this little thought that has been sitting on my desk for some time, " All the flowers of tomorrow, are in the seeds of Today." .
.

MYEVERYDAYLIFE
.

WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE
.
Ths two links above are two of my frends thatt I would lke to recomend to you. look at them every day. DAD
.
I aways have a thought for each day so this is going to be it. Thinking of it caused me to have some serious thoughts such as " Time is precious- do not waste it." I hope that I am planting a few good seeds today so there will be flowers for others to enjoy.

.
Coffee is usualy the first thing on my mind in the morning and you know that it would be that Sumatra X bold, so while we are waiting on it to perk why don't we check in on Sara at Sara's Dog Training blog and see someting beautiful and that will make you smile. DAD.
.
Now I need to ask about you, are you feeling good and expecting a good day, I hope so. I will tell you how you can help make it better, be the first to smile today and be kind to every one.
.
Now about old Dad, I am doing good and if every one of you, will be good to me today , do every thing that I ask you to do and don't fuss at me, I might make it through the day. Dad.
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
D
ad's Outdoor Web Cam #3.
....
These Cams are the only way to keep check on old Dad, and that is not very hard to do, he moves so slow. No these three outside Cams are to watch my WILDLIFE HABITAT, and I hope that you enjoy them as much as enjoyed doing it for you.

.
I don't want to leave with out giving you the weather it is important to most of us.
.
And last of all is the weather, you do need that,.Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.

....todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 .
.
Today..8/24/10
More sun than clouds. High 30C. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Lots of sunshine. High 86F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

.
SMILE DAD
.
One more very important thing . As some of you would know I am way, way behind in answerind my email; But I have not forgotton you, rest assurd you will hear from me soon. Can you forgive me, DAD.
.
BYE BYE DAD.

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good morning ! That is funny because the quote you used to day about seeds of today is one I used too today. It seems we are thinking about the same things today. Here's hoping there will be no fussing at all at your house today and that it will be a great one for you!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

It almost feels like a fall morning here. Just last week we were complaining about the hot, hot summer and then yesterday I had to wear a sweater, even in the house. Today will be a good day to do some early clean up work in the yard. Most of the tomato plants can be pulled but not the cherry tomato plant which still has lots of tiny tomatoes.

Your thought for the day and your love for the birds made me think of this lovely Irish Blessing which I send your way today.

May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day. May songbirds serenade you every step along the way. May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue. And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.

Enjoy the blue sky and sunshine today.
...Sara's Mom

Stacey said...

Hey Dad, we're having a nor'easter here on Cape Cod, I hope you have better weather!

- Stacey Monponsett

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and handsome Prince!:

Well, if we'd all stop fussing at you, you might be able to answer your email! ;) I promise not to. Enjoying my coffee, thanks, and SMILING thinking of PRINCE. How is that little man today? Hope Ms. Mary is feeling okay, too, and that you all enjoy your afternoon and evening. Sounds like others are having some Autumnish weather. We're over 100F here....Love from Jamaka and fams