Monday, August 16, 2010

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND FIFTY TWO,,Google entry # 2182

Good Morning..
.
Ths is another good monday morning that I like to see.. Prince and I are here at 3 A. M.
getting this keyboard warmed up. It get a little sluggish after being quite over the week end

.
And I am testing out my Sumatra X bold that finished perking, I will save some for you. .
.

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
.
We have been trying for sometime to make some improvement on the lighting on Cam # 2, and I think that we have it in a little better shape, try it tonight, it comes on aty around 9 p.m. my time.
.
.I am always in a hurry on mondat to get to Sara's Dog Training home. It seems so long since saturday when I saw them last. I hope that all is going good with you Sara, Misty and Oreo.
.
DAD
.....
.Since the weather is such a HOT subject I am going to show it to you first this morning....Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code. .
.
.todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920 .
.
Today...8/16/10
Scattered thunderstorms possible. Humid. High 33C. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially during the afternoon hours. Humid. Heat index near 105F. High 92F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

.
I am feeling good this morning and I have many reasons to have a HAPPY mood. Our meeting yesterday morning was so helpful. I was thinking during the meeting tha Jesus said It is not just hearing these things but he that doeth them shall enter the kingdom of heaven.

.
I had several jobs planed for today but I beleive that I will consider the weather before I decide, I am working on the old tomato spot cannging it into a WILDLIFE HABATIT for the fall and winter months and then in the spring back to tomatoes/
.
So I am not saying BYE BYE yet just solong for a little while. DAD

4 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good morning Dad ~ It is Cold Wet and Windy here in the UK ~ would like some of your Sunshine ~ but I shall enjoy a Cup of Tea with you ~ have a blessed Monday ~ ♥ u Ally x

Sara said...

Wish I could send some of our cool breezes your way.

I saw a family out in their garage yesterday with buckets and buckets of tomatoes. They were out there making tomato sauce to last the entire winter.

Misty, Oreo and I are taking it easy today. Hope you do too.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

You do sound invigorated after your peaceful weekend. I hope the weather cooperates and you can work in the garden and get it ready for the birds to have a nice winter place to visit.

I bought some tomatoes at the farm stand yesterday and plan to make some salsa today. It will be a first for me but fresh salsa is so delicious compared to the jar type. I checked Mandy's site to see if she gave us her recipe last August when she made salsa from the 50 tomatoes you gave to her. No recipe there. Then I checked your web site and there I found Dad's Salsa Recipe. I'll be making that today while sipping a couple of cups of Sumatra coffee.

Enjoy your day in the garden and I'll try to enjoy my day in the kitchen. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and PRINCE!:

I see you have the very BEST helper, Dad -- doesn't Prince brighten you days? I know he does! You and Ms. Mary must be SMILING a lot, having him in your lives. What a handsome little lion he is!

Glad your weather will be a little bit cooler -- and I hope your electrical work went well. Ooh, the mention of homemade salsa by your friend Sara's Mom makes me hungry! ;)

Be well, stay cool, and love to you all from Jamaka and fams ;) (with special PURRS to Prince!)