Thursday, August 19, 2010

THURSDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND FIFTY FIVE> Google Entry # 2186

Good Morning.
.
I have been thinking about some of my readers from wayback in the begining of this blog. This would have been August 24th 2003. Just to name a few. I am not sure that all of these below are still writing a blog, I am sure that some have stoped for different reasons, a few have become private, and many of us are just to busy to write, and I think that many are spending more time on Face Book which is good and I am going to be making more entrys there myself. This list below could be a lot longer but this will give you an idea of what I am talking about.

BLOGS.
.
Ally Lifewithally


HORSESHOE BEND 2

Life in a Small Town

My Southern Home

My Take On Life

MYEVERYDAYLIFE

Not Just Roses

SandrasHappy Days

Serendipity

The Chicken Chronicles...Again

WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE

Wishing For My Turn

.
I would be so pleased to hear from some of you above and I always like to hear from Sara every morning, you can always find Sara at Sara's Dog Training blog and you will receive a hearty welcome. Dad.
.
Shooting My Universe.
...
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3.
....
Dad's Tomato Web Page ..THIS IS THE PAGE THAT YOU MUST READ.

.
Here is a link below to our local weather, you may get your own by just typing in your zip code.
...
.todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920
.
Today...8/19/10
A few thunderstorms possible. Humid. High 30C. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Variable clouds with showers and thundershowers, mainly this morning. Humid. High 86F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
.
.
ARTIC WEB CAM
Audio Bible
BrushStrokes
.
" Do what you can to show you care about other people and you will make our world a better place"
.
Rosalyn Carter. The knoxville News entinel.
.
....
Don't forget our SMILE that goes all around this world and have yours ready today, look at this link Dad's Smile Album
.
BYE DAD


7 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good Morning Dad I am still about a bit busy at the moment as the Children are on holiday from school ~ so time on the computer is pretty short ~ but never too busy to visit you and share that cup of tea ~ Ally x

Sara said...

You do facebook too? That's amazing. I don't even have a facebook page. I fear I would never have time for my dogs if I signed up.

Jeff & I are bringing the dogs to a park this morning. Jeff is going to fly his remote control airplanes, and I'll walk the dogs around the park. I know you once flew real airplanes. Jeff will have to settle for these small ones, but I know he would love the freedom of flying a real plane on his own.

Hope you and Mary have a good day, and give Prince a little scratch on the head from me.

~Sara

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Hi Dad, I still stop in every now and then. I am the blogger at At the base of the mountains!
Linda

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I always look forward to your SMILES and wise words. I hope your day is filled with only good things today!

madcobug said...

Hi Dad, I haven't quit blogging completely but very seldom make an entry. Just haven't been in the mood to do much of anything lately. Have a nice afternoon along with Mary. Helen

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and PRINCE!:

Have to admit I'm one of those who's let the blog fall by the wayside, and I don't feel good about it. Hope your Facebooking won't make you leave your wonderful blogging, Dad! Wish Ms. Mary felt good enough to start again, too - I miss her posts. Your friend Steve's photos today make me SMILE -- Gray Hairtreaks are one of my favorite butterflies! ;) and no matter what butterflies I see, they always bring a SMILE.

Wishing you, Ms. Mary, and dear Prince a wonderful evening! Love from Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

Good Evening DAD..

I finally got a chance to open your blog today. It has been a very busy day... the last day for my sister, her husband and granddaughter's visit. It was a wonderful 3 days and we did so many fun things. Today we took the little one to a petting zoo. At first it seemed she wasn't liking it. But, we just couldn't get her to leave those goats. So 2 hours later and lots of feeding of the goats, I drove them to the train. I miss them already.

It looks like many of your original bloggers are still reading your blog...guess you just have to keep it up. I am not on facebook but maybe my husband can check out your site for me.

Rosalyn Carter is such a beautiful person, inside and outside. That is a beautiful quote.

Hope you had a wonderful day...I know I did.

...Sara's Mom